Home

Youngest team you've ever had?

This is a discussion on Youngest team you've ever had? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Youngest team you've ever had?

I'm in year 3 with Temple and have had a couple of good recruiting classes.

Year 1 I went 8-5 but year 2 was miserable at 3-9.

Year 3 I have 33 fr 20 so 6 jr and 10 sr. OMG, so young, it's gonna be a tough year and I fear of being fired before my players develop! lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Youngest team you've ever had?

Youngest team I ever had was on 12 what I had San Jose State when most my team was freshmen and sophomores. After a couple of bad years my freshmen were better than even the seniors, so pretty much a very young team.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 07-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

My current team has only 3 starting SR and 1 JR on either side of the ball. I am in year 3 with Arkansas and my first year I recruited #1s in nearly every position and got many of them. Year 2 I did the same with the positions I did not get in year 1. I go after 10 players and figure if I can get the top (non bust) in each position that I need my team will be great. This year I am adding top notch depth but I do not have a starter under 80 OVR, and I play all non linemen with speed.

In 2 years I can see a team full of 92-96 OVR players with 91+ SPD each... it will be crazy.

I recruit on AA and play on Heisman. Running is ok, but passing... A 1* school with 60 OVR defensive players play like every one of them are contenders for the Heisman, don't even get me started on teams like Alabama, Utah, and GT.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10

Year 2 of my season with Kansas this year. I have 31 freshmen. 23 from a recruiting class and 8 redshirts. The overwhelming majority of my players are returning next year. I have 17 seniors on the team of 70 players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »