Home

A few questions about 13

This is a discussion on A few questions about 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
A few questions about 13

I just got my copy of NCAA 13 and have used it a few times on exhibiton play and online. I decided part of my problem last yealr was I flopped schools too much. I want to learn how to Win with Texas, I usually use them for my dynasties.
Online, I have been getting smoked. My defense is okay but I can't score on offense for the life of me. I like to run alot, pass when I havto. I use Maryland's offensive playbook. My first two unranked games were blowouts not in my favor. I want to do a few more unranked games before swtichingto ranked.. But I am wondering if there is a better school to play with considering how I want to run my offense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #2
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: A few questions about 13

If yer hellbent for leather on runnin', use Wisconsin.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
Rookie

What makes Wisconsin so good for running? And how is their defense?
Old 07-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #4
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Wisconsin in year three become amazing, their offense line is a powerhouse ! Just a friendly tip.

Last edited by Joobieo; 07-29-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

I agree that Wisconsin has a beastly offensive line, so does Stanford. If you're looking to run the ball. But Wisconsin's defense is far superior to Stanford's. One of the best in the game IMO. I'd put the Wisconsin defense right up there with some of the SEC schools. Not gonna say Bama, LSU, or Florida. But Auburn, South Carolina, Georgia, sure. And they have Montee Ball so.. Best running back in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 04:57 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
I agree that Wisconsin has a beastly offensive line, so does Stanford. If you're looking to run the ball. But Wisconsin's defense is far superior to Stanford's. One of the best in the game IMO. I'd put the Wisconsin defense right up there with some of the SEC schools. Not gonna say Bama, LSU, or Florida. But Auburn, South Carolina, Georgia, sure. And they have Montee Ball so.. Best running back in the game.
I played online a few games as them and the scores have gotten closer, I need to mix in short passes because the defense started prepping for the run each play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »