Home

Mlb 12 RTTS- How to make the show fast!

This is a discussion on Mlb 12 RTTS- How to make the show fast! within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
Rookie

Mlbtheshow22's Arena

OVR: 2
Mlb 12 RTTS- How to make the show fast!

I am making this thread because I am having trouble getting to the majors in the show. I most of the goals, but the main reason why I cant make it is because my player is not good enough. I was wondering what should I spend my points on (power,contact,etc) what attribute really helps my player get better? And also what are the best sliders to have to get the most hits?

Ps: Im a LF for the pirates... 6th year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 01:52 AM   #2
Rookie

hysteria499's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Mlb 12 RTTS- How to make the show fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlbtheshow22
I am making this thread because I am having trouble getting to the majors in the show. I most of the goals, but the main reason why I cant make it is because my player is not good enough. I was wondering what should I spend my points on (power,contact,etc) what attribute really helps my player get better? And also what are the best sliders to have to get the most hits?

ok well follow what they tell you too in your goals. it will mostly be contact. right hand contact if you are a lefty or left hand contact if you are a righty. after that make sure you have some good defense. you are also probably wanting some contact and speed because you will need to chase the ball. you might want to start over again good luck.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:56 AM   #3
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

How are you actually performing? You must be doing quite terribly (stats wise) to stay in minors for 6 years. Or maybe rather than playing, you are simming a lot of games?
Old 08-06-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
Rookie

WhosJab's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlbtheshow22

If it's the 6th year and your still in the minor's you've probably been simming , which is terrible unless your attributes are above 80 and even then your player will go on massive slumps . I suggest just play out every game.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Mlbtheshow22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria499
ok well follow what they tell you too in your goals. it will mostly be contact. right hand contact if you are a lefty or left hand contact if you are a righty. after that make sure you have some good defense. you are also probably wanting some contact and speed because you will need to chase the ball. you might want to start over again good luck.
Thanks for the advice I am going to make a new player and see how ot plans out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #6
Rookie

Mlbtheshow22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
How are you actually performing? You must be doing quite terribly (stats wise) to stay in minors for 6 years. Or maybe rather than playing, you are simming a lot of games?
My stat are very good I always bat above .300. The problem is I lack in skills because I dont have any points!
Old 10-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
Just started!

OVR: 0

i was drafted my the cardinals and traded to the angels i broke the majors before completing 1 year in the minors. my overall era through 24 seasons in the majors 1.25, strikeouts- 6,800, and win loss record of 680-37

i started over again and now in the majors at the age of 19 for the Giants

if you want to be good at pitching keep using the points and completing your goals and extra points of upgrading your pitches points to 99 once there you can dominate also upgarde every other parts even before u have to complete the
my ps3 online name is tetris1993, by the way i suck on online because my wifi sucks
Old 10-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

[quote=tetris93;2044321262]i was drafted my the cardinals and traded to the angels i broke the majors before completing 1 year in the minors. my overall era through 24 seasons in the majors 1.25, strikeouts- 6,800, and win loss record of 680-37

i started over again and now in the majors at the age of 19 for the Giants

if you want to be good at pitching keep using the points and completing your goals and extra points of upgrading your pitches points to 99 once there you can dominate also upgarde every other parts even before u have to complete the
my ps3 online name is tetris1993, by the way i suck on online because my wifi sucks

i also made over $300,000,000
played for 6 teams and signed 2 7 year deals, 22 time all star and 9 time world series champ and lowest mlb era in all seasons

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »