Home

Default All-Pro in CCM, please try it guys

This is a discussion on Default All-Pro in CCM, please try it guys within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Default All-Pro in CCM, please try it guys

After trying out different sliders, getting frustrated with all of them, I decided to just say forget it and go with default all-pro in my Ravens CCM. All I can say is, WOW! Best decision iv'e made so far in this game.

I'm in year 2 and the Ravens defense is in SHAMBLES. Aside from the front 4 and Terrel Suggs, we lost almost every important piece we had. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed retired, our highest rated linebacker is Gary Brackett in the middle, and, our best DB is Webb. Outside of that, we have NOTHING on defense.

First game against the Cardinals, John Skelton throws for 430 yards and 2 TDs against me! I never thought I would see a game where the CPU AI would throw for over 400 yards against me! We barely won the game 30-27 thanks to Webb's pick 6 in the first quarter.

Second game, we go and face Andrew Luck and the Colts. Luck throws for 268 yards, 2 TDs and 1 costly INT at the end of the game to seal our victory 24-20.

Here's the kicker, everyone is talking about how bad the CPU running game is, but on default all- pro, they are MORE than respectable! In that first game against the Cards, Brandon Jacobs ran for 52 yards against me on 17 carries, and, in the second game against the Colts, Danny Woodhead, Danny freaking Woodhead carried the ball 22 times for 108 yards against me!

I couldn't believe it. All I did was up the CPU run block sliders to 55 and it made a world of a difference it seems. The best thing about my games, All-Star wide receivers have played like such! Reggie Wayne and Larry Fitz tore me up! Each had over 100 yards receiving and at least a score.

As far as my defense goes, I had no sacks against the Cards, there O-Line was on point. Things changed against the Colts though, I got to Luck SIX times! You can really tell the difference between player ratings without having to change ANY sliders. (Aside from bumping CPU run block 5 points).

Our offense is not doing that great, Ray Rice just can't seem to get it going. In two games he's only rushed for 157 yards and a TD. Flacco is respectable, 456 yards, 4 TDs and 1 INT.

I can't believe how much fun i'm having with this game, and all I had to do was switch to default All-Pro. Give it a try guys, I swear you won't be disappointed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Default All-Pro in CCM, please try it guys

Just default all-pro? no threshold changes?
Old 08-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

No thresh changes at all. All I did was bump CPU run blocking to 55.

Fast guys are FAST. When Larry Fitz caught passes in the open field there was no running him down. IDK why it's playing so well on default All-Pro, but i'm not gonna complain.

This is offline btw
Old 08-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I have been playing on All-Pro with CPU run blocking at 70 and break tackles up yo 65 and i haven't seen any run game by any team. My only close games have been because I turned the ball over 3 or 4 times. I think i also need to lower my Interception slider because i average 3-4 int a game which leads to even more blowouts. Last game I picked off Bradford 6 times with 3 TD returns.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I have been playing on All-Pro with CPU run blocking at 70 and break tackles up yo 65 and i haven't seen any run game by any team. My only close games have been because I turned the ball over 3 or 4 times. I think i also need to lower my Interception slider because i average 3-4 int a game which leads to even more blowouts. Last game I picked off Bradford 6 times with 3 TD returns.
IDK man, i'm just giving what my results have been, fantastic. In 2 games, iv'e had only two INTs. All by Webb.

When Woodhead rushed for 108 against me I was happy as HELL. Coupled with the fact that Luck and Skelton both passed more than 30 times against me, I knew default All Pro was the way to go for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #6
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
IDK man, i'm just giving what my results have been, fantastic. In 2 games, iv'e had only two INTs. All by Webb.

When Woodhead rushed for 108 against me I was happy as HELL. Coupled with the fact that Luck and Skelton both passed more than 30 times against me, I knew default All Pro was the way to go for me.
Sorry, I wasnt trying to put you down or anything. I would be psyched too if I had a RB get over 100 yards against me. Or have a QB go off like you did. I am no Madden expert player either. Normally I play well against all pro in previous versions of Madden so I have always used sliders. I just haven't tried any out yet though. I usually play one season on all pro until the opening season roster comes out, then i find sliders that fit my skill level.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #7
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Sorry, I wasnt trying to put you down or anything. I would be psyched too if I had a RB get over 100 yards against me. Or have a QB go off like you did. I am no Madden expert player either. Normally I play well against all pro in previous versions of Madden so I have always used sliders. I just haven't tried any out yet though. I usually play one season on all pro until the opening season roster comes out, then i find sliders that fit my skill level.
Hmmm, I really want everyone to enjoy the game this year, that's why I came here and posted this right after that second game.

IDK what it could be, but it's playing great! How many games in are you? Maybe it will all even out for you over the next few games. Also, it could depend on your team, and the teams you're facing.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #8
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

I agree, default with 2 changes CPU run blocking 65 and CPU break tackle at 60 is getting me some good games.

I just need to find the right fatique # so the starting running backs dont account for all of the rushing attempts. I also have no clue to what the sub #'s should be.

My last game against Seattle T. Jackson had 69 yrds rushing it was kind of like Ncaa 12. He dropped back and then took off running. Finally I had to put a spy on the dude.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »