Home

EA is a joke. Here is why.

This is a discussion on EA is a joke. Here is why. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
EA is a joke. Here is why.

This game is loaded with bugs. Way to many for EA to not have noticed. We all know the game is broken in so many areas. The 1st 15 pages in this forum are loaded with bug, glitches, d/c issues, ccm issues (on and offline), etc.
I have not read 1 thread that has an actual EA dev comment. Yea, you gamechangers respond, but your not devs. No where close to it.

How come I can go to the nba 2k forum ON THIS SITE, and get responses from AN ACTUAL MEMBER OF THE DEV TEAM. And people wonder why 2k put nba live in the grave. This is why. Seems 2k cares more about the product they make.

EA better wake up because if they cant keep the "exclusive" rights and the market opens up for other devs to make NFL games, then Madden will end up just like Live. A $20 dlc only game.

Last edited by Theylie; 09-03-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Re: EA is a joke. Here is why.

To be fair, I've been maniacally checking everyday for the past few weeks on Josh Looman's twitter as well as the other guys like Donny Moore's twitter (stalker much lol)

But I try to keep tabs on any info since I have the game and will not play it until things do get addressed. They haven't answered their twitter for the past week and a half which makes me wonder if they're hard at work on fixing the game.

Just give them some time.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
Rookie

I agree. Especially the part about the exclusive NFL license. If they lose that...well they're pretty much screwed unless they get their act together. I think everyone knows a new NFL 2K game would blow Madden out of the water.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
To be fair, I've been maniacally checking everyday for the past few weeks on Josh Looman's twitter as well as the other guys like Donny Moore's twitter (stalker much lol)

But I try to keep tabs on any info since I have the game and will not play it until things do get addressed. They haven't answered their twitter for the past week and a half which makes me wonder if they're hard at work on fixing the game.

Just give them some time.
But how much time are we supposed to give them? How much time are we supposed to give them to get a product that we already paid $60 to work properly, the way it was supposed to work the moment we bought it?
Old 09-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #5
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theylie
EA better wake up because if they cant keep the "exclusive" rights and the market opens up for other devs to make NFL games, then Madden will end up just like Live. A $20 dlc only game.
The chance of EA losing license exclusivity is hovering around zero.

Even if they did, there's no one out there even close to being ready to get a game to market.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
Rookie

Yea i agree, if 2k gets a chance again to make an NFL game EA will suffer
Old 09-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
But how much time are we supposed to give them? How much time are we supposed to give them to get a product that we already paid $60 to work properly, the way it was supposed to work the moment we bought it?
Trust me man, I understand your frustration. I'm not as mad because I didn't buy my game straight from the store but from craigslist. But I am frustrated at the fact that they release this game half broken, and when I say half broken, I mean major elements of the game that were overlooked obliviously. Critics and some fans don't see that though. They hop right online and love it for some reason. More power to them.

But I think they hear the gripes of the offline user as i've been tirelessly tweeting Donny and Josh everyday about everything. I'm sure i'm not the only one. So them being absent from twitter all of a sudden tells me they are working on trying to fix the problem.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipetto
Yea i agree, if 2k gets a chance again to make an NFL game EA will suffer
There's a better chance of 2K making a college game than an NFL one...that chance is slim to none though only because the license is available.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »