Home

Earned Traded Draft Picks Disappearing?

This is a discussion on Earned Traded Draft Picks Disappearing? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
Rookie

S C 0 0 Z E's Arena

OVR: 2
Angry Earned Traded Draft Picks Disappearing?

I wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen to them:
(I have also seen 'MaddenSaints' had the same issue)

During my first draft of my CC I traded back in the 1st round and got a 2012 1st round pick and a 2013 1st round pick. My traded draft picks for the current draft stayed, but my traded draft pick I got for 2013, a 1st round pick, just disappeared on me. I only have one 1st round draft pick in 2013 when I should have 2. Any explanation for this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Earned Traded Draft Picks Disappearing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S C 0 0 Z E
I wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen to them:
(I have also seen 'MaddenSaints' had the same issue)

During my first draft of my CC I traded back in the 1st round and got a 2012 1st round pick and a 2013 1st round pick. My traded draft picks for the current draft stayed, but my traded draft pick I got for 2013, a 1st round pick, just disappeared on me. I only have one 1st round draft pick in 2013 when I should have 2. Any explanation for this?
Did the cpu maybe trade for you? I would check to see if the team you traded with has their picks back.

SIde note: Anyone else not like that you can't who's picks or who's? If I have to 1st, I want to know which one is my and which one is another teams.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by krong1170
Did the cpu maybe trade for you? I would check to see if the team you traded with has their picks back.

SIde note: Anyone else not like that you can't who's picks or who's? If I have to 1st, I want to know which one is my and which one is another teams.

yea I am in week 8 with the jets and have to other teams 1st round picks....I made so many trades I have no idea who's those are! Instead of saying witch team they are it tells you were you would pick if the season ended today. One of my picks was 24th on week then 8th the next! haha It's annoying because it would nice to know whos pick it is so you know who to root against or even if you end up playing that team it means more to you to beat them...Also makes it hard to scout early on
Old 09-08-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
Rookie

S C 0 0 Z E's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by krong1170

I manually made the trade, but good call on checking the draft picks of the team I traded with. I think it was the Rams...think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »