Home

explanation

This is a discussion on explanation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
explanation

Some one really needs to explain to me, how a patch was released and the one thing that needed fixing did not get fixed?

You cannot choose your team scheme when starting a CCM, and you can NEVER CHANGE IT, you have no control. You cannot tell me this is how CCM was supposed to be. That you were supposed to have zero control of what scheme you wanted to run. Scheme was a great addition, but how can it work properly when you cannot change your scheme. If you start as a 3-4 you can never ever change to a 4-3. If your a passing team, you can never ever change to a smashmouth run team.

Please explain to me how this was not the first thing fixed in the first patch....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwassel
Some one really needs to explain to me, how a patch was released and the one thing that needed fixing did not get fixed?

Please explain to me how this was not the first thing fixed in the first patch....
This is by far the "first thing" that needed fixed.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #3

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: explanation

No one here can explain this to you and we don't need another thread disguised as an excuse for more of the same complaining.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »