Home

NBA 2k13 My Player Sliders

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 My Player Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
NBA 2k13 My Player Sliders

Will they be in the game to edit for My Player? Did a search couldn't find anything?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2k13 My Player Sliders

This is the only question I need answered for NBA 2K 13, I don't think they've said yet. But the team up guys have been playing my player for a couple weeks they said so maybe they can shed some light on this...

To put all this work into this mode every year, and to keep excluding sliders is pretty frustrating!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

I bet $100 it's not in the game this year either. They just don't look to fix the missing features of previous titles. They're always looking to revamp instead and those same features that weren't priority last year aren't priority this year and won't be priority next year or the year after.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
Pro

If 2k STILL doesn't have customizable sliders in My Player this year it will show once and for all that they couldn't care less about their hardcore fan base. This is been one of, if not the single most requested aspect in My Player for 3 consecutive years, and would even help alleviate some of the gameplay issues associated with the mode.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #5
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

They haven't said anything about sliders in My Player but considering we are talking about it and wishing it all the time they really should put them in there.

The game will be really beautiful after OS's slide gurus are done experimenting on them!

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

It's getting real tiring seeing people say 2k doesn't care about their "hardcore" fan base..... Anyway with custom sliders my player rating would be a 99 within a week!

Not that I would actually want to do it, but that would be the mind state of other people!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #7
Just started!

OVR: 0

This is been one of, if not the single most requested aspect in My Player for 3 consecutive years
Old 09-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetoman
It's getting real tiring seeing people say 2k doesn't care about their "hardcore" fan base..... Anyway with custom sliders my player rating would be a 99 within a week!

Not that I would actually want to do it, but that would be the mind state of other people!
I know you stated that you wouldn't do it, but this the main reason why they wont put it in.

Even though us sim heads would use sliders the correct way, to actually better the game and get a more realistic experience. Most people would just jack up everything to 99 and max out there player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »