Home

CC player stats and XP bug

This is a discussion on CC player stats and XP bug within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry CC player stats and XP bug

So I am on season 2 of CC as coach of Dolphins. Everything is going fine then I notice 2 receivers will not progress anymore. They no longer gain XP. I realized this after realizing that these same 2 players no longer show up under the "NFL" stats area. If I look at my "team" stats they are both there and all their stats are correct. However when I switch to "NFL" stats they are not anywhere to be found. So I started looking more and one of my CB's is not gaining XP points anymore either and he is also no where to be found under the "NFL" stats area, but his stats show up and are correct in my "team" stats.

So to make sure my receiver was actually not progressing anymore I made sure he had a good game.. I tried hard and got him 130 yards and 4 TDs and not one progression XP point was added. He had 5032xp before this great game and had 5032xp after the great game. I also played 4 more games in the last 3 days to see if any of the 3 went up any in XP and none of them moved.

I have been here before with EA. EA releases games non stop that are beyond far from complete knowing full well that there are issues. Fkn lame.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: CC player stats and XP bug

I expected bugs with Madden this year due to everything they were introducing. However, the sheer amount of them is over the top. In my opinion the game was released unfinished and has been a huge disappointment, I now only play an online CC with a friend (so 1 game every couple of days), which is nothing compared to how much I played Madden 12.

I believe that the changes that are being made are promising, I fear however that they have started them too late in the console cycle and by the time its perfected they will have to start again with the next generation of consoles.

Also I would like to point out that NHL 13 has already had a patch (for the PS3) and a tuner set will be released on Friday. Why haven't EA utilised the tuners in Madden?
Old 09-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #3
Rookie

Wow.. no one else has had this happen to them yet? I am the only one?
Old 09-25-2012, 03:45 AM   #4
Rookie

I didn't look at xp but my leading tackler didn't show up on the nfl rankings
Old 09-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

In my current year two of my Brown's ccm Chris Gocong has 65,530 fumle return yards going by the yearly stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #6
Rookie

I haven't had xp issue, but none of my players show up in league leaders for sacks and int
Old 09-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #7
Rookie

Our CCM is experiencing the same issue with certain players not showing up under "NFL Stats," but I haven't noticed them not gaining anymore xp. Way too many bugs in this game already.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:35 PM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

bug thread...locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »