Home

International Jobs

This is a discussion on International Jobs within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
International Jobs

Has anyone gotten the US job yet, or any other big job. I simmed a few seasons in career mode and the best I have come across was the Columbia or Ireland job. Then again I was in the lower English leagues so definitely not complaining about it. Just wondering what it takes to get a higher job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: International Jobs

Well over the weekend I landed a international job with Paraguay after my first season. I wouldn't think Paraguay is too far down the ladder from Team USA.

I am manager of DC United and failed to win both cups as I made it to the quarter final both times. Maybe had I won my cup USA may have came knocking.

In the FC there is an option for an immediate international offer from your nation. I think it costs 1,500 points.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Is this worth it to franchise mode? International job as well? If your Team USA, who do you play? since their is not really any other North American Teams in game besides Mexico.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

What exactly is involved in international management, if you don't mind my asking?
Old 09-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

A different question that I have about international jobs. If you take a lower one , Hungry just offered me a posititon, will a team like England, Mexico, or USA still be able to make you an offer? I don't want to take this job if it blocks me from other jobs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_28
A different question that I have about international jobs. If you take a lower one , Hungry just offered me a posititon, will a team like England, Mexico, or USA still be able to make you an offer? I don't want to take this job if it blocks me from other jobs.
Now in my third season at Villareal, I've had international jobs at Columbia (WC Qualifying), resigned when I failed to qualify, was not fired, Belgium for the World Cup, got them to quarters, resigned after the cup, got the US job a month into the third season. Was never offered when I had another job.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo9
What exactly is involved in international management, if you don't mind my asking?
You select who is on the national team, manage the squad like you do with your club, you play friendlies and tournaments, etc.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Do you get to pick the side, with the option to take any eligible player?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »