Home

Had to delete my MyPlayer account

This is a discussion on Had to delete my MyPlayer account within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Had to delete my MyPlayer account

So due to all of the difficulties and glitches I had to delete it so I can restart new and fresh. Will my VC reset? Will it allow me to make a new one? When? I requested it to be deleted and it says give them 24-48 hours but what will happen? Why is my old guy there at the main menu? Sorry for all of the questions!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Had to delete my MyPlayer account

I requested for my account to be deleted last Wednesday, and it's still here. I just wanted to reset my VIP stats/records...
Old 10-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
I requested for my account to be deleted last Wednesday, and it's still here. I just wanted to reset my VIP stats/records...
Wow really its been that long?! Dang bro I really want to start my new myplayer i should just undo it huh... Well its annoying having 2 old accoints on the nba my life game
Old 10-13-2012, 06:45 AM   #4
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Iv'e had mine pending for delete for about a week.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
Pro

I just undid my deletion, thanks for the heads up guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

Has anyone been successfull in deleting their account yet? Its been more than a week since my account has been flagged for deletion..
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

I'm in the same boat here. I requested my player be deleted over a week ago, but it's still up there.

I wanted to change my guy's name so I started a new one offline, maybe I screwed that up and could have done it without deleting, but I'm already a bunch of games into the season with my new player and don't want to start again...

Yet I'm afraid to go online and have my new player be overwritten by the guy I wanted to delete.

I get the feeling this is one of those things which no one will have an answer for... So uh, hmmm...
Old 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
I'm in the same boat here. I requested my player be deleted over a week ago, but it's still up there.

I wanted to change my guy's name so I started a new one offline, maybe I screwed that up and could have done it without deleting, but I'm already a bunch of games into the season with my new player and don't want to start again...

Yet I'm afraid to go online and have my new player be overwritten by the guy I wanted to delete.

I get the feeling this is one of those things which no one will have an answer for... So uh, hmmm...
Try asking LD2K or Ronnie2k lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »