Home

GM Sit Downs: Do they even do anything?

This is a discussion on GM Sit Downs: Do they even do anything? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9
GM Sit Downs: Do they even do anything?

Really been enjoying the new MyCareer ,but one new highly touted feature the GM Sit Downs don't even seem to do anything. From my experience the only thing that actually works is "I'm demanding a trade!" I have been trying to 1: Get more minutes and 2: Get Jameer Nelson traded all year to no success. For 1 i've been trying to get more minutes from the GM as i've been a consistent playmaker at PG all year ,but they just won't start me. I actually started 2 games and won by a hair dragging my Magic teamates along with me and now i'm benched at 6th man again and it's back to being down by 15 or 20 when I clock into the game. At first the GM said basically that was out of his control ,but now that i've dropped some double double games he says basically he'll see what he can do....and I get nothing. As for the trade, since I am the future starting PG, we can get some value out of Jameer Nelson in a trade so I keep saying he's holding me back and needs to be traded. At first again the GM said I need to focus on my game and not worry about his job ,but now I seem to have more pull and he says he'll see what he can do. Been trying all year and it's nearly all star break now. Still nothing. Has anyone else had success with the GM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 11:05 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: GM Sit Downs: Do they even do anything?

To be honest, my player mode is so bugged its almost unplayable. GM sitdowns like asking for more minutes have no power over the buggy mode.
Seems like the sitdown is just a waste of time and the GM answers are very annoying.

You're player of the month, lead the league in scoring, #1 for MVP but he thinks the coach is doing just fine playing you from the bench.

Last edited by demfl; 10-13-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

6 games in im starting..

Had no bug issues or glitches.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5
I sat down with my GM after avging 30 + points a game for 7 or 8 games about not getting enough minutes and how I wasnt happy with the coaching... Started the very next game.

Also, asked about if we could trade for somebody, and it let me choose 5 players in NBA to consider, which was pretty cool. Wonder If that'll happen.

Haven't ran across any bugs, well no, except the play vision not appearing.
WIZ
Old 10-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #5
AI3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm in the Kings, I told the GM someone deserves more minutes.

It let me choose who I thought should be getting more minutes, chose Marcus Thornton. When I exit the GM meet, Thornton is getting 9 more minutes off the bench.

Haven't run into any bugs either.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

my gm asked me which FA i wanted and he actually got 1
Old 10-14-2012, 02:26 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

I've been trying to get my GM to trade Jeremy Lin for the longest lol
Old 10-14-2012, 03:40 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
To be honest, my player mode is so bugged its almost unplayable. GM sitdowns like asking for more minutes have no power over the buggy mode.
Seems like the sitdown is just a waste of time and the GM answers are very annoying.

You're player of the month, lead the league in scoring, #1 for MVP but he thinks the coach is doing just fine playing you from the bench.
Yes, I agree. They need to fix myplayer fast

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »