Home

Anyone Starting to Think We Won't Get Free Uniforms?

This is a discussion on Anyone Starting to Think We Won't Get Free Uniforms? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Anyone Starting to Think We Won't Get Free Uniforms?

My team broke out their new uniforms September 3rd and still don't have them. I'm starting to think we won't be getting any new ones. I asked if they had any plans on their Facebook wall and they said they had no news at this time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone Starting to Think We Won't Get Free Uniforms?

At this point, I would be shocked if we got any more unis in the store period, free or not.

For a feature that used two patches, you''d hope there would be a little more effort involved, if for no other reason than to justify the work they did to hammer out those patches.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
My team broke out their new uniforms September 3rd and still don't have them. I'm starting to think we won't be getting any new ones. I asked if they had any plans on their Facebook wall and they said they had no news at this time. :frown
It feels like we won't, but it also felt like the team gave up on the game and then word came out that a patch will drop later this month.

I think we are probably done getting uniforms. I highly doubt EA was working on putting uniforms together in May and June and I don't see them doing it during the season. I could be wrong and would like to be wrong.

If this is the last of the uniform store, it irritates me that they used two patches (and wasted a free patch) to put the store in. It also irritates me that EA only put out 5 Adidas uniforms outside of the free ones. Where were all the special uniforms Ben talked about during the art webcast?

Just seems like EA likes to half-*** implement things.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #4
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Where were all the special uniforms Ben talked about during the art webcast?
EA loves making statements like that and they also have a bad habit of not following through wit them. The worst part of it is the fact that they won't even come out and give an explanation as to why a certain promised feature was excluded.

That's how they operate.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

If it's the end of unis for this game that's fine but now that the uni store is hopefully here to stay, they better have massive updates on release day next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #6
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomersooner31
If it's the end of unis for this game that's fine but now that the uni store is hopefully here to stay, they better have massive updates on release day next year.
Thats like Cub fans saying "wait til next year." This was also what we said when teambuilder came out and how much has that changed in the last 3-4 years (whenever it was created)?
Old 10-15-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Here is another thing....the purchased uniforms we all bought, will EA just add those to the game automatically next year or will we get to transfer them. I'd had to know that I wasted money getting these uniforms just to learn that they are for NCAA 13 only.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #8
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Here is another thing....the purchased uniforms we all bought, will EA just add those to the game automatically next year or will we get to transfer them. I'd had to know that I wasted money getting these uniforms just to learn that they are for NCAA 13 only.
You know how EA works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »