Home

First Time All-Stars 2012-2013

This is a discussion on First Time All-Stars 2012-2013 within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2012, 04:57 AM   #1
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4
First Time All-Stars 2012-2013

So who do you think will become first time all stars this year...if any? When you tie in declining stars, age, and injuries who will be able to step up their game and nab a first time all star bid this year? Lets hear it!

Personally I think DeMarcus Cousins has a great shot this year just based off of his game getting better and better with each season. Also, when looking out West other than Dwight at the 5 and K Love and Dirk at the 4 I can see Cousins jumping over the others. As long as he can keep his childish ways under wraps then I believe we all will be seeing him suit it up for the West this February.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
Pro

slowdifference's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: First Time All-Stars 2012-2013

In the East I like Jokim Noah to make it and without Rose, I see Monta Ellis or Kyrie Irving finally making one. Out West I see Cousins or or Rudy Gay making one
Old 10-24-2012, 02:28 AM   #3
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdifference
In the East I like Jokim Noah to make it and without Rose, I see Monta Ellis or Kyrie Irving finally making one. Out West I see Cousins or or Rudy Gay making one
I sure hope Joakim can finally make that leap up to all star status. He's been very consistent and is underrated on the offensive end.

It will be interesting how Centers will get in now since they just announced the Center position is no longer on the ballot.

They have moved to vote for 3 "frontcourt" players since most teams like to play smaller nowadays.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:28 AM   #4
MVP

BringTheHeat's Arena

OVR: 12

Ty Lawson deserves it. Joakim deserves it.

Dark horse? Gerald Green in the East.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:23 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 3

I wanna say Klay may make some noise, but I'm not sold on him making the ASG yet. Monta Ellis or Jenning's make sneak in on the in East this one as well. Personally, I think Kyrie has a better chance than both of them, though.

I could definitely see Eric Gordon and Rudy Gay both making their way into this ASG.

I would like to see Monroe or Cousin's make it, but with them removing the ballot from "two Forwards and a Center to just "3 Frontcourt Players" in general, it means we may not be seeing that many centers in this one.

Last edited by WarriorPrince; 10-24-2012 at 04:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 07:07 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

I think Monroe could make it if Hibbert or Chandler dont play well.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:37 AM   #7
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheHeat
Ty Lawson deserves it. Joakim deserves it.

Dark horse? Gerald Green in the East.
I'd like to see Ty Lawson in the ASG, but being in the West is what hurts him. CP3, Westbrook, Nash, and Parker just to name a few would probably go ahead of him. Anything could happen though.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #8
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorPrince
I wanna say Klay may make some noise, but I'm not sold on him making the ASG yet. Monta Ellis or Jenning's make sneak in on the in East this one as well. Personally, I think Kyrie has a better chance than both of them, though.

I could definitely see Eric Gordon and Rudy Gay both making their way into this ASG.

I would like to see Monroe or Cousin's make it, but with them removing the ballot from "two Forwards and a Center to just "3 Frontcourt Players" in general, it means we may not be seeing that many centers in this one.
I've been saying every year for the past 3 years Rudy Gay would become an all-star but yet something always gets in the way of it.

Whether its injury or someone just skyrocketing at that position that year Rudy always misses out. Becoming the Josh Smith of the West it seems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »