Home

finally gonna start a ccm, but first

This is a discussion on finally gonna start a ccm, but first within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
finally gonna start a ccm, but first

I havent messed w madden in a week or two after the patch introduced the stick arm glitch, which increased the headaches enough to make me just wanna play 2k13, but now i wanna start one,

so, online or offline? and i know online took out editing, so should i avoid editing players in offline (or just lineman?)

and does using a custom roster still mess things up?

basically im asking whats the best way to go?

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #2
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: finally gonna start a ccm, but first

Find a good slider set, I am using the default All Madden sliders at the moment, sometimes they are unrealistic but they provide me with a challenge. I do mine Offline, and I would recommend the same to avoid random disconnecting in a middle of a game. As far as the roster question I can not answer it because I just use the current updated ones.

Decide on a team before you start the Career and make sure you want to play with them, what team have you chosen?
Old 10-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Thanks for the tips, il be doing a coach ccm with the bucs. That much is certain
Old 10-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7

i updated all the players in the game with my own custom rosters- as long as u dont edit body size for offline the players will be fine- also if you use custom rosters i cut ALL teams roster down to 53 to avoid them signing alot of the higher end free agents- if you want my custom sliders please just ask and ill set em- i play offline on ALL-PRO and 6min quarters with no accel play clock and got very true stats from my 1st game with the Bears. hit me up if you want the sliders and penalty level!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #5
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

Good thread! I have been stalling starting my CCM but I did a few days ago. I went with online for 1 reason. The fact that if necessary I can switch around my D-line and O-line positions. Whether it's due to injury, FA or the draft I think it could become important. I wish you couild swith other positions, especially FS, SS and CB but that's another discussion for another day. I am re-thinking my choice...lastnight I could not log in to Xbox live at all. I think it had to do with hurricane Sandy. I have never expierenced dissconnects but I just now got out of pre-season, for like the 4th time, lol. The BIG disadvantage of offline in my eyes is 2 things. First, I can never edit a D-lineman or Olineman because they will look ridiculous afterwards. Also I was under the impression online could fix things, such as the body editing issue they already fixed and gameplay. Is this true for gameplay. Does anybody prefer one over the other? Or are they identical in gameplay? Oh and of course the other advantage would be the most up to date rosters and/or custom rosters.
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 0

you merely need an internet connection.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »