Home

My Career keeps freezing

This is a discussion on My Career keeps freezing within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
My Career keeps freezing

So I've basically had it. I've created 4 my players. All have been effected by freezing. Everytime I do play next game it freezes where it shows your VC earned, team chemistry, fan% or whatever. This has happened to ALL of my players. First one around 12 games in, 2nd around 10, 3rd in 3 and now my newest one in my FIRST NBA GAME.

What's going on here? Am I the only one with this issue?

I have a PS3 by the way.

I've called 2k twice, the reps have like no knowledge of the game. The woman trying to help me kept giving me XBOX instructions on how to delete my game, the other guy just told me to delete the NBA2K13 thing in my data utility. I've emailed 2K about 3 times. No response.

Seriously frustrating. The main reason I buy NBA2K is to do the My Career mode and play against others when I have people over. All the time I've spent earning VC from playing this game and the iPhone app has gone to waste...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: My Career keeps freezing

I play on 360 and it freezes at random times but luckily nothing corrupted yet. Hopefully nothing does :/
Old 11-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

My players career never froze but it got corrupted and I lost everything. I had him up to a 84 overall in about a year. If you can spare an extra online save slot. I would make a backup. A lot of VC gone.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Make a backup. If you have the space make 2 saves. Save one of them each game and the other whenever you feel.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »