Home

User didn't detach from team?

This is a discussion on User didn't detach from team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18
User didn't detach from team?

I removed a user in my OD. But the user hasn't detached from the team? Sometimes the users name still pops up and other times it's a empty with () next to the team. You can't even sim the game because it doesn't kick through. How is the user still attached to the team in some way after I kicked them out of the OD? Will it sort it's way out when we go onto the next season or is this team dead to any new users?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 01:37 AM   #2
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: User didn't detach from team?

I don't know if we're talking about the same thing but I've seen it too. I have coach contract dynasty and one of the users moved on from FIU. When I played FIU the next season his user name still showed up on the online dynasty screen that shows all dynasties you are in. Since I'm the commish I knew he had moved on to another team, however every time I played the game it would freeze after the first possession (have to supersim since I was the OC at WKU). I tried playing 3 times and tried supersim only 2 times but it still froze after the first possession. I ended up advancing through and taking my chances with the sim. I had it happen once before in someone else's dynasty and got my game sim'd because I thought I had a user game but didn't (commish wouldn't wait for CPU games).
Old 01-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: User didn't detach from team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by football200414
I don't know if we're talking about the same thing but I've seen it too. I have coach contract dynasty and one of the users moved on from FIU. When I played FIU the next season his user name still showed up on the online dynasty screen that shows all dynasties you are in. Since I'm the commish I knew he had moved on to another team, however every time I played the game it would freeze after the first possession (have to supersim since I was the OC at WKU). I tried playing 3 times and tried supersim only 2 times but it still froze after the first possession. I ended up advancing through and taking my chances with the sim. I had it happen once before in someone else's dynasty and got my game sim'd because I thought I had a user game but didn't (commish wouldn't wait for CPU games).

You need to switch to the team he was and put the pb back to default. We learned this a few seasons back , and haven't had that freeze since. We had quite a long list of teams we had to fix though , went through a lot of duds at the start before we got a solid 7 or 8 to roll with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »