Home

Anyone else noticed a reduced 3 point % during online games?

This is a discussion on Anyone else noticed a reduced 3 point % during online games? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone else noticed a reduced 3 point % during online games?

I play on Virgin Gaming and quick matches and all of my 3 pointers are a C or C+ wide open? Anybody else noticed this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2012, 04:29 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone else noticed a reduced 3 point % during online games?

Yes, a wide open Dell Curry 3 pointer is a C+ for me and never goes in.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Yeah I'm missing wide open 3s with O.J. Mayo whose the best 3pt shooter percentage wise in the NBA. This was in a quick match I shot 0/8 with Mayo, but he was open on like 6 of those. And I shot like 0/20 from the 3 and half my looks were open this what happens when mother****ers cry about to many 3 being made. Now u can't buy an open 3 Damn I'm annoyed..... By everyone who complains about 3s in quick matches.....this is stupid....

Last edited by ClutchCity; 12-21-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:55 AM   #4
Rookie

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I play competitively on Virgin Gaming and everybody who plays zone (75% of the people on there) are going to have a field day. Because hitting 3's and mid range jumpers are the only way to break the glitched zone they have in this game. This is going to cost people on there, including me, alot of money.

It has its pros, for example it's gonna eliminate the euro 3 glitch entirely but overpower the zone defense immensely. Basically 2K is giving the zone users a huge boost here because there is no need to play man and cover shooters because they are going to miss wide open 3's.

In my opinion they adjusted the 3 point success because of these clowns abusing the euro 3 point glitch. I say keep the glitch and take your chances than let these other clowns who zone all game completely dominate.

Last edited by josh7six; 12-21-2012 at 07:01 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:14 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh7six
Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I play competitively on Virgin Gaming and everybody who plays zone (75% of the people on there) are going to have a field day. Because hitting 3's and mid range jumpers are the only way to break the glitched zone they have in this game. This is going to cost people on there, including me, alot of money.

It has its pros, for example it's gonna eliminate the euro 3 glitch entirely but overpower the zone defense immensely. Basically 2K is giving the zone users a huge boost here because there is no need to play man and cover shooters because they are going to miss wide open 3's.

In my opinion they adjusted the 3 point success because of these clowns abusing the euro 3 point glitch. I say keep the glitch and take your chances than let these other clowns who zone all game completely dominate.
No offense to you but that's stupid. They should have removed the ability to eurostep outside of going for a layup. Would make much more sense. Now its really hard to shoot 3s it seems like you have to have a Sig skill to hit a 3 because I went 0/8 with Mayo from the arc and like 0/6 with Carter and these players have no Sig skills. This is ridiculous If a good 3pt shooter is wide open he should at least have a 40 to 50 pct chance of hitting that shot. Not 10, lol now this game is broken. Zone is going to be 10x effective. And its going to be plenty of low scoring games. Which is cool, but open 3s with some of the best 3 pt shooters in the league not falling is ridiculous.

I played a game earlier wondering why Kobe couldn't hit a 3 and I left him open a few times. He went like 0/5 with him. And I just thought I had a good gameplan, but Now I know the 3 pt % has been addressed. I may be done with online quick matches now lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

People online don't even 3 point cheese anymore, it's all about exploiting the paint now!
Old 12-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminatos
People online don't even 3 point cheese anymore, it's all about exploiting the paint now!
It's gonna be hard to exploit the paint when every opponent plays a 2-3 or 1-3-1 all game!!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #8
Rookie

Tr98185's Arena

Exhibit A:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=596216

These threads should be merged

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »