Home

Survivor Caramoan

This is a discussion on Survivor Caramoan within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Survivor Caramoan

Show starts back in just about a months time(February 13th).

Likely gonna be a 90 min premiere like they did past few seasons.

The twist is that it'll be 10 returning players and 10 new players in a "fans vs favs" season. Most of the "favs" returning aren't even good though lol.

The cast list:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/season/26/cast/

Of the faves returning, I hope Malcolm,Cochran do good. Of the new players, none right now stand out, but just gotta wait till I see them on the show. Many peoples "fave" players are mostly recent players, or(for the females) Jenna..... So doesn't sound like that interesting. Though 2 guys chose Rupert and 1 guy went abit far back and chose Lex.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #2

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Survivor Caramoan

So, am I forgetting something to do with Francesca? She was voted out first on Redemption Island and somehow shes considered a "favorite"? They must have struggled to find people because I cant understand how she is worthy of coming back when she was barely there in the first place.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #3
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
So, am I forgetting something to do with Francesca? She was voted out first on Redemption Island and somehow shes considered a "favorite"? They must have struggled to find people because I cant understand how she is worthy of coming back when she was barely there in the first place.
Agreed. Although, other than Francesca, I like the rest of the cast. I don't know if I could set through another season with some of the old returning players (Parvati, Amanda, Ceri, Rupert etc.). Without them this season will feel much fresher.... for me anyway.

One thing I would like to see in the future is something like Survivor "Winners versus Losers"... It would basically pit 10 players from any season who finished in the Top 4 versus 10 players who were voted out in the first 3 or 4.
Well, Winners versus Losers wouldn't be the best name because the "Winners" team wouldn't have 10 winners, but something similar would work. Maybe Finalist vs. First Out?

For the Finalist I would like to see players like Stephen from Tocantins and Chelsea from One World. For the first out, I don't know really, but I feel there have been a lot of players who could have been decent, but were voted out early due to their perceived strength so we never got a chance to see. Plus, there's a lot of "crazies" who were voted out in the beginning so seeing the again may make for some interesting TV. I suppose if they couldn't find enough interesting constants who where voted out in the first 3 or 4, they could extend the "First Out" to those who were voted out pre-merge. Then, players like Colton and Dana (from last season) could get their second chances.

Anyway, I'm excited for the new season.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 01-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #4

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Agreed. Although, other than Francesca, I like the rest of the cast. I don't know if I could set through another season with some of the old returning players (Parvati, Amanda, Ceri, Rupert etc.). Without them this season will feel much fresher.... for me anyway.

One thing I would like to see in the future is something like Survivor "Winners versus Losers"... It would basically pit 10 players from any season who finished in the Top 4 versus 10 players who were voted out in the first 3 or 4.
Well, Winners versus Losers wouldn't be the best name because the "Winners" team wouldn't have 10 winners, but something similar would work. Maybe Finalist vs. First Out?

For the Finalist I would like to see players like Stephen from Tocantins and Chelsea from One World. For the first out, I don't know really, but I feel there have been a lot of players who could have been decent, but were voted out early due to their perceived strength so we never got a chance to see. Plus, there's a lot of "crazies" who were voted out in the beginning so seeing the again may make for some interesting TV. I suppose if they couldn't find enough interesting constants who where voted out in the first 3 or 4, they could extend the "First Out" to those who were voted out pre-merge. Then, players like Colton and Dana (from last season) could get their second chances.

Anyway, I'm excited for the new season.
Don't bring either of them back! I was happy when both were out of the game, don't wanna see them back again. Unless Colton gets brought back and is a completely different person(or someone confirms he's 1st or 2nd out), I won't even wanna watch that season(and I've seen every season). There's a difference between having a bad(meaning villain) gameplay and being a bad(meaning bad) person.

I'm guessing Francesca got brought back ONLY cause Phillip is back. There were many other players from older seasons who should have been brought back. Some of those people only had 1 chance to play the game, and aren't people we've seen within past 2 years.

Survivor Fiji for example, would be cool to see 2-3 people from that season being brought back.

Something I thought of that'd be real cool. What if the hidden immunity idol was at tribal. Like it's underneath the container that holds the votes. Or is in the container itself(so when people open the lid to put their vote in, there's a different colored paper that holds the idol in it). So the only way to get the hidden idol, is to go to tribal(where your tribe is sitting like 50 feet away from you).

And the 2nd idol would be on the tribal immunity idol itself(so the tribal idol comes apart into 2 pieces, where the 2nd piece is the hidden idol. Would be funny to see rest of castaways reactions when seeing the tribal immunity idol half gone)
Old 01-12-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't watch EVERY season, but two of the more interesting characters from seasons I did see (Cochran and Phillip), as well as a couple hotties make me want to give it a shot...

I find once I do get started with this show, I always end up sticking it out...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #6

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I don't watch EVERY season, but two of the more interesting characters from seasons I did see (Cochran and Phillip), as well as a couple hotties make me want to give it a shot...

I find once I do get started with this show, I always end up sticking it out...
That usually happens to me about any show I watch lol. Regardless if it's good, once I start, I don't stop for some reason lol.

And I don't think looks on a show like Survivor matters that much before a season begins. Most people look completely diff once the season gets going, compared to on day 1,and during pre show interviews. That's what makes the live show finale seem so much bigger, not only is it like 8 months after the season was taped, but people look almost nothing like they did during the survivor seasons.

Not Survivor related, but I'm sure there might be 1-2 people on here that watch it...Big Brother is starting 2-3 weeks earlier than usual this year. It's starting in late june compared to it's usual start of mid july.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #7
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Glancing over the bios it looks like Matt has spent 39 days on the island already!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:13 PM   #8
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Brenda is back, which means yes please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »