Home

So WTH? Overtime Game

This is a discussion on So WTH? Overtime Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
So WTH? Overtime Game

Yesterday I played a game in my teambuilder dynasty..Fast forward, I tied the game at 35 as time expired. Game goes into overtime. No score till the second OT..I put 7 on the board then my opponant had tied the game on his possession.
Me-42
Op-42
Here's what I don't get, my opponant just scored then got the ball back to start the 3rd OT. CPU scored (Leading 48-42) then failed a two point conversion...CPU then got the ball back (somehow)..Threw an incomplete pass and from there the game ended. Leaving CPU with four OT possessions and leaving me with only two....This has happen a few times before. Has anyone else experienced this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: So WTH? Overtime Game

Yeah that a well known glitch that has been on the game for years and yet still hasn't been fixed.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:57 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

^Yep. Sometimes it works out in your favor, sometimes it doesn't. Rather sad it hasn't been fixed.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:07 AM   #4
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...es-thread.html

The overtime glitch has been mentioned around here several times for the past couple years. Thankfully, I've never run into it.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah it happened to me and since then whenever I have the ball last in OT I always go for 2 now. It's sad I have to do that but I'd rather that then lose by the OT glitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #6
Rookie

LoganSf's Arena

OVR: 2

I've been playing this series since 2010 and had never heard or seen of this until today. I was playing Hawaii with ASU in my dynasty and the game went to OT. I got the ball first and scored a TD. They scored a TD. I then forced a 3 and out and they MISSED the field goal. THEY GOT THE BALL BACK! They then scored a TD and won. I think this is finally the straw that has broken the camels back regarding me and this series, and if what you say is true and it has been around for a while then... I don't even know.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:40 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 21

I encountered this glitch for the first time yesterday. Except it was in my favor. Felt like a cheap way to win after I made a comeback from 21 to force OT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »