Home

NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

This is a discussion on NCAA Dynasty Editor V1 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

As mentioned in the generic editor thread, I've finally got around to putting together an NCAA dedicated editor. Note that this editor is VERY early, needs testing, and has limited features, but hopefully will prove to be a lot faster in editing rosters than the generic one.

As my editors go, you'll need .Net 4.0 & have to extract the MC02 data with Horizon off a USB stick first ( see other threads for instructions ). Also, this was coded with offline dynasty files in mind - rosters or other files have not been coded for just yet ( ie. some stuff is loaded by default that may not be present in a roster and will cause a crash ).

Please give feedback on bugs, feature requests, etc, as this is a work in progress. Keep in mind I only have NCAA 12, so other versions are subject to issues.

Get It Here! ( updated 6/1/2013)

Last edited by Xanathol; 06-01-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
As mentioned in the generic editor thread, I've finally got around to putting together an NCAA dedicated editor. Note that this editor is VERY early, needs testing, and has limited features, but hopefully will prove to be a lot faster in editing rosters than the generic one.

As my editors go, you'll need .Net 4.0 & have to extract the MC02 data with Horizon off a USB stick first ( see other threads for instructions ). Also, this was coded with offline dynasty files in mind - rosters or other files have not been coded for just yet ( ie. some stuff is loaded by default that may not be present in a roster and will cause a crash ).

Please give feedback on bugs, feature requests, etc, as this is a work in progress. Keep in mind I only have NCAA 12, so other versions are subject to issues.

Get it here!
Hi Xan,

Just downloaded the NCAA Editor. It opened successfully after extraction. However, I could not open an NCAA13 "***.MC02" file. I can open this same file successfully in the Generic Editor.

I can successfully open an NCAA13 Dynasty File.

As you said in your post - it looks like the NCAA Editor beta is not yet ready to handle a Roster file. Can you comment regarding your plan to implement Roster editing with the new Editor?

Thanks,

Art

Last edited by Art01; 05-19-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
Rookie

I'll see if I can grab an NCAA 13 file somewhere here on the site ( or by all means, feel free to link me one ). The issue is probably due to differences in tables / fields, whereas the generic editor doesn't care, the hard-coded one obviously does. I'll work on '13 compatibility first, then move on to rosters.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:35 AM   #4
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

OVR: 10

I've got some files saved on my laptop. Are you just looking for a dynasty file from 13?
Old 05-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
I'll see if I can grab an NCAA 13 file somewhere here on the site ( or by all means, feel free to link me one ). The issue is probably due to differences in tables / fields, whereas the generic editor doesn't care, the hard-coded one obviously does. I'll work on '13 compatibility first, then move on to rosters.
I have attached a Zip file of the NCAA13 Roster I am currently using. This file is an "XXX.MC02" file type. Is this the type of file you meant?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2013, 07:32 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art01
I have attached a Zip file of the NCAA13 Roster I am currently using. This file is an "XXX.MC02" file type. Is this the type of file you meant?
Second attempt to attach Zip File:
Attached Files
File Type: zip ROSTER-TCOAKER0505Mod1.zip (793.6 KB, 437 views)
Old 05-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm so glad to see this. I'm planning on using this to do my own roster this year in NCAA 14(naming/edit)...Xan you the man!
Old 05-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaballa
I've got some files saved on my laptop. Are you just looking for a dynasty file from 13?
Correct - if you can supply a dynasty file, that would be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art01
Second attempt to attach Zip File:
Thanks for the '13 roster!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »