Home

Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters!

This is a discussion on Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters!

I have rosters NCAA Football 14 made by Fairdale Kings! They are not finished but they are updated daily! All thanks goes to Fairdale Kings! I am just sharing my premium membership through his website to everyone on here! Don't message me for the GT. The gamertag is IXUrAssIsGrassX. Your Welcome!

Last edited by jacksonfake69; 07-09-2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: mistake
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
AIRBHG owns your soul!

McNutted's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonfake69
I have rosters NCAA Football 14 made by Fairdale Kings! They are not finished but they are updated daily! All thanks goes to Fairdale Kings! I am just sharing my premium membership through his website to everyone on here! Don't message me for the GT. I will post the GT at 6 cst. Thanks! This is for the first wave of updates. I will post the GT where you can download the latest wave of updates daily!
Really? Seems like a dirty move Sir. I understand the membership is "yours" but doing this is not the right thing to do. Especially due to the fact Fairdale is a very well respected member of the NCAA Football community. I too have paid for partial rosters from him this year, but never considered doing this and taking away from this mans earning potential for all the hard work he puts into this.

Shame on you.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
I have rosters NCAA Football 14 made by Fairdale Kings! They are not finished but they are updated daily! All thanks goes to Fairdale Kings! I am just sharing my premium membership through his website to everyone on here! Don't message me for the GT. I will post the GT at 6 cst. Thanks! This is for the first wave of updates. I will post the GT where you can download the latest wave of updates daily!

Is this Xbox 360 or PS3?
Old 07-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNutted
Really? Seems like a dirty move Sir. I understand the membership is "yours" but doing this is not the right thing to do. Especially due to the fact Fairdale is a very well respected member of the NCAA Football community. I too have paid for partial rosters from him this year, but never considered doing this and taking away from this mans earning potential for all the hard work he puts into this.

Shame on you.
No one should be charging for rosters anyways
Old 07-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNutted

Shame on you.
While I disagree with OP's intended actions, you're a sucker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #6
Rookie

ShAbAzZ's Arena

you guys really deleted it? Fairdale should be banned for scamming people

Last edited by ShAbAzZ; 07-09-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #7
Rookie

maximized98's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bovandy
Is this Xbox 360 or PS3?
I believe that they only deal with Xbox 360
Old 07-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks buddy u paid for them so u can do with u like with em

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »