Home

Simmed spread option success in Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Simmed spread option success in Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5
Simmed spread option success in Dynasty?

I'm in year 2 of my Western Michigan dynasty 5 (2-3) games into the season currently (Heisman Sim ofcourse). going into season 2 I had signed a 3* QB scrambler who is a 74 OVR 84 Speed 81 Agility 87 Acc and not very good BTK or BCV ratings (in the 60's) to build for future I chose to start him over a Senior rated 2 points higher since I figured the season was a wash anyway. I use the default Spread Option playbook and this freshman has been tearing it up in 5 games he has rushed for 942 yards 11 TDs good for 2nd in the country, 188 yards a game. I know it's MAC competition but this is simmed results on Heisman.

His obvious flaw is passing, 787 yards 44% completion 4 TDs 7 INTs

Awesome name too Garrick Ostrowski 6'5 212lbs

Anyone else having any wild successes with the spread option or a Freshman rated in the mid to lower 70's?

Last edited by nikka; 07-24-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simmed spread option success in Dynasty?

I actually had the opposite effect when I chose to start a Freshman over a Senior. Ended up with a 38% completion, and we went 7-6 following a 11-2 Sugar Bowl win season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »