Home

Closed Rant

This is a discussion on Closed Rant within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
Rookie

oathofsilence's Arena

OVR: 1
Closed Rant

Redirecting from the discussion that was closed after a few fanboys spiked the thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...age-again.html

We're all entitled to an opinion, yes I sparked heat from the discussion, but that's what forums are intended for. Debate and discussion within a specified community.

I won't bash the comments that were given, because they are all opinions, just as mine was. But the facts I laid out still remain, quality is lacking but the couple of graphic improvements and player movements looks a little bit better.

I can also guarantee that developers left out tricks they could have implemented this year, so they can use it next year. It's a matter of dollars to every one of them, and the fanboys rejoice every year without fail that it's the best one to date. OF COURSE IT'S THE BEST ONE SO FAR, IT'S THE NEWEST! Still doesn't negate the fact that it's repeated issues keep repeating!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Closed Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oathofsilence
I can also guarantee that developers left out tricks they could have implemented this year, so they can use it next year.
Since you're willing to guarantee it, can you list some tricks that were left out? I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on that.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

If you want to talk about your impressions of the game try this thread

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pressions.html
Old 07-25-2013, 10:28 AM   #4
Rookie

BrockOchoGOAT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oathofsilence
Redirecting from the discussion that was closed after a few fanboys spiked the thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...age-again.html

We're all entitled to an opinion, yes I sparked heat from the discussion, but that's what forums are intended for. Debate and discussion within a specified community.

I won't bash the comments that were given, because they are all opinions, just as mine was. But the facts I laid out still remain, quality is lacking but the couple of graphic improvements and player movements looks a little bit better.

I can also guarantee that developers left out tricks they could have implemented this year, so they can use it next year. It's a matter of dollars to every one of them, and the fanboys rejoice every year without fail that it's the best one to date. OF COURSE IT'S THE BEST ONE SO FAR, IT'S THE NEWEST! Still doesn't negate the fact that it's repeated issues keep repeating!!
You are entitled to your opinion and they are entitled to theirs. You can't come on this website with huge fans of the game an expect to give an unpopular opinion (that most of us think is way off base) and expect nobody to criticize it.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

In before lock....
Old 07-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

So basically there is a conspiracy by EA to not produce the best game they can. and you intend to complain every year until the game is perfect. Seems legit to me where do i sign up?
Old 07-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #7
Rookie

oathofsilence's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
Since you're willing to guarantee it, can you list some tricks that were left out? I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on that.
I couldn't tell you, because you're not a high enough clearance level to obtain that information... I get my information from the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockOchoGOAT
You are entitled to your opinion and they are entitled to theirs. You can't come on this website with huge fans of the game an expect to give an unpopular opinion (that most of us think is way off base) and expect nobody to criticize it.
I agree I can't expect anyone to take my side, but at least join in the debate rather than constantly praising the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
So basically there is a conspiracy by EA to not produce the best game they can. and you intend to complain every year until the game is perfect. Seems legit to me where do i sign up?
It's called marketing. You drum up a few new things, leave a few out, then you have a base for the next release.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #8
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Cant be bothered arguing.. too busy enjoying NCAA 14
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »