Home

Best Transfers You've Received (Or Lost)

This is a discussion on Best Transfers You've Received (Or Lost) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best Transfers You've Received (Or Lost)

In year 2 of a Mississippi State dynasty, I got a 6'6 77 OVR true-freshman QB from Auburn to transfer to my (junior- and senior-less) quarterback rotation. His speed is average, and accuracy is only an 79, but his arm strength is an 89. All before any training boosts.

Who are some of best rated transfers you've gotten, and conversely, what's the highest rated player you've lost to another team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
Rookie

storky11's Arena

Re: Best Transfers You've Received (Or Lost)

So far I haven't seen anything over a 73 this year. However, last year I was four years into our online dynasty and I was playing against Hawaii. Their quarterback was Marcus Mariotta, so he must have transferred there at some point. I'm not sure what he was rated, since he was not the default starting quarterback for Oregon last year, but he sure was tough to match up against!

Most people probably won't recognize the name, but that same season I was playing SMU and their quarterback was CJ Bethard, who is one of the backup quarterbacks for Iowa
MLB- Minnesota Twins
NBA- Chicago Bulls
NASCAR- Clint Bowyer
PGA- Rory McIlroy

Last edited by storky11; 07-31-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

A Freshman (RS) OT from Alabama transferred to Georgia Tech (me) after the first year of my dynasty. He was rated an 82, which probably would get buried in their depth chart but he'll start instantly for me after sitting out the first year.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
Rookie

my first year in my south alabama offline dynasty, i got a 92 overall freshman redshirt free safety from USC. I recently just talked him to stay for his senior year because he was going to go to the draft. 98 overall now. dude is good.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #5
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

I had Cyrus Jones from Alabama transfer to WVU. Jones dad was a great player at wvu. This was last year but still cool that it happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 02:22 PM   #6
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I started a dynasty as the OC of UTSA. After my first season I was offered the HC job at ULL, my only HC offer, so I took it. I was hoping to land a few transfers to get things going since the current roster had some good players but most were seniors. When I got to the players leaving screen I always go look at all the players who are leaving early or transferring. As I moved down the list I see ULL next to a name. It is a Freshman(RS) DE from Ok State, I think his name is Davis, who is a 77ovr. The kid weighs over 270lbs which is a DT on my roster but he has speed in the mid 70s and acc in the low 80s. I'm only in year 2 so he is having to sit out. Once he is ready to go I will have him for 2 years and he will be making the move to DT where he should blowup some lines. Since he has a year off the field I will add some weight as if he hit the weight room hard.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #7
Rookie

daltros's Arena

OVR: 1

At the end of my first year with Arkansas State, I received 3 (!) soph. WR's and all were rated 79.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
Rookie

Tha_Mac's Arena

OVR: 5

I've been playing NCAA Football for awhile now and I've never really had a player transfer into my school. I have had players leave I can't remember any names but their ovr was about 78 or 79 non higher than 80.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »