Home

I am just curious

This is a discussion on I am just curious within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I am just curious

When you do press coverage for zone, does it make them play tighter zones, or does it have no effect? it seems like in years past it did, but i don't know if it was all in my head or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Rookie

AustinMG82's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: I am just curious

Press coverage doesn't have any effect on the actual coverage. The DB's just jam the receivers coming off the line. It's usually paired with a blitz so the QB has nowhere to throw the ball until it's too late
Old 08-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I am just curious

Appreciate the response. It appears after labbing with it, that it has some kind of effect. for example on a smash route for example, a good route to use against cover 2, i have noticed when i press the zone coverage, the nickel back and the linebacker on the other side, stay with the corner route longer, giving up the short pass for the sake of defending the deep ball.

when i dont use it, it is hit or miss. So I am not so sure it doesn't, but who knows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »