Home

Which 2K did you have the most fun with and which did you have the least with?

This is a discussion on Which 2K did you have the most fun with and which did you have the least with? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Which 2K did you have the most fun with and which did you have the least with?

I like going back and revisiting old 2K games, from this gen not from last gen.

for me, 2k7 would easily be the one I had the best time with.

Least, would be 2k10. It was just a dunkfest and I could never get into it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Which 2K did you have the most fun with and which did you have the least with?

NBA 2K11 Was the best gm ever made. the least fun was 2k12, this has been the only game where actually threw my controller on the ground.
MLB New York Yankees

PSN: Neutral242
Old 08-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Which 2K did you have the most fun with and which did you have the least with?

Wait....you think 2k10 is a dunkfest but your fav version was 2k7?lol

Anyways my fav is a tie between 2k8 and 2k11.Absolute worse was,funny enough, 2k7. Cavs and Rockets were too damn good in that game.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
Rookie

yeah 2k10 was terrible. easily dropped 50+ with lebron with hardly any effort really.

with 2k7 i found some pretty good sliders that made for some pretty good gameplay.

2k10 was a lost cause
Old 08-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Most fun was with NBA 2K10 only because me and a couple buddies created our own teams full of caps and played against each other all the time plus it was the introduction to my player and had the draft combine. 2K12 although a good game overall i had the least fun with it other than creating draft classes the armpit blocks and such let me down gameplay wise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Least fun 2k13, most fun 2k12. I can enjoy 2k13 here and there but I enjoy challenging games, 2k12 probably is the hardest basketball game I ever played.

Edit: After playing 2k11 yesterday i think it's the best game as far as replicating basketball, and having realistic outcomes. So it would be a tie between 2k11 and 2k12. Because I love both for different reasons.

Last edited by jersez; 08-09-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #7
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14

Most fun was probably 2k10. Had a fantastic Sim League on there that went on for like 7 seasons, 25 great sim players. Super competitive and addictive.

Least fun is definitely 2k13. I absolutely hate it. All the sliding and ridiculous dunks almost make the game unplayable for me. 2k13 has definitely been a step back in my opinion, though some may disagree.
@_quehouston and @cheeseproof
Old 08-08-2013, 08:53 PM   #8
MVP

cthurt's Arena

I would have to say 2k11 for the most fun I was enjoying that game deep into the summer that year and I got it release day, but for the least enjoyable it would have to be 2k13 hands down!! im an association guy and 2k13 brought nothing to the table for that mode they took more from it then they gave to it, so I actually turned it in by November which was a first for me esp. with a NBA2k game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »