Home

Locked out

This is a discussion on Locked out within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Locked out

I've got a 4 star WR with 4.3 speed. I WAS the frontrunner, but now I'm trailing by 300 points ever since he locked me out until I met his dealbreaker.

His dealbreaker is playing style..How do I get back/adjust my playing style? I'm run heavy so I'm guessing he wants me to pass more? Anyone care to shed some light?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Locked out

Need more passing yards per game, I think.

For future reference, if you go to "my school" in the recruiting menu, you can find information for how to increase that pitch for each position and, where applicable, each tendency (for instance, pocket passers and scramblers require different methods, but receivers always look at passing yards, I think).
Old 08-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou

For future reference, if you go to "my school" in the recruiting menu, you can find information for how to increase that pitch for each position and, where applicable, each tendency (for instance, pocket passers and scramblers require different methods, but receivers always look at passing yards, I think).
^^^this.

the my school feature is the only way to see what your playstyle is actually at and what you need to do to change it.

and WRs are passing yards.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou

Great answer. Thanks.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:29 AM   #5
Rookie

dso122783's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't mean to bump up a dead thread, but I noticed there is an achievement for breaking a locked prospect. I was about to post a new thread and this one came up.
So I guess what am I asking is, how do you break a locked prospect? Do you have to see what the deal breaker is and then figure out how to get that prospect interested in your program? I always figured when they locked me out I was up S Creek without a paddle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #6
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0

Your head coach has to have the 'break lock' ability. For example, Bill O' Brien can break five locks per season (this is the max I believe). However, some coaches may not have the special ability unlocked, in which case, I'm afraid your S.O.L.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »