Home

Equipment issues...

This is a discussion on Equipment issues... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9
Equipment issues...

Anyone else having an issue with, for example, even though the edit player is set to my QB not wearing gloves or wristbands, when I start the game, he is wearing them on both hands. Has this been addressed? I haven't played in a few days or is it a bug or glitch? I've also noticed an abundance of helmet visors during games that I don't think are set in the edit player section as well. thanks for the help and sorry if it's been posted already, I couldn't find anything on it while searching.

Last edited by NDIrish98; 08-22-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
Rookie

vhhsfu0509's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Equipment issues...

Don't mean to be too brief, but, no. I have not experienced or heard anything remotely like this.

Last edited by vhhsfu0509; 08-22-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6

its because u pick the specialty gloves. when u dont pick the specialty gloves the qb will wear one glove on his hand.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:08 PM   #4
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent3419
its because u pick the specialty gloves. when u dont pick the specialty gloves the qb will wear one glove on his hand.
even though I pick him to wear NO gloves? so it's a bug or glitch?
Old 08-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #5
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

OVR: 8

yea i've noticed that on my qb...i set him to have 1 glove (nike) on his off hand like rg3 but during the games he has both. i didn't know about the specialty glove thing but i'll try that when i get home
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #6
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish98
even though I pick him to wear NO gloves? so it's a bug or glitch?
If he is wearing no gloves on either hand, then I've never seen this before.

If you have him set to wear a glove on 1 hand and no glove on the other, then picking specialty gloves will cause him to wear 2 specialty gloves.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 0

I know what you're talking about. You have to disable the specialty gloves in the uniform box before the game. Also, if you have a team that wears base layers, you'll have to change the jersey in the uniform box if you want your players to wear your edited sleeves. If you dont, everyone will wear the base layers even if you've edited for long sleeves, 3/4 sleeves, etc.

I wouldn't say its really a glitch, but the devs definitely jacked this up. On another note, if you're a fan of attention to detail, there's also a way to get MORE gloves. There are actually 2 pairs of every version of glove in the game with the under armour gloves actually having 3 different pairs.

Dont know if they did it on purpose, but there are different versions of each glove if you use "taped wrists" in the edit screen. You have to use the long tape (the tape that looks like the QB, or DB wrist bands). For example, the nike vapors will change to a set of spider man looking gloves if you put tape on your players wrist.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 08-22-2013 at 07:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »