Home

scouting questions

This is a discussion on scouting questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #1
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
scouting questions

when and how do I upgrade how many scouting points I get for each week? am I able to upgrade my scouting department?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
Rookie

SirRoyal's Arena

Re: scouting questions

You have to spend coach XP on the Expert scout package.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:50 AM   #3
Pro

sabres32's Arena

this seems like its going to take awhile to do. They don't give you many scouting points to start off, hopefully I can still draft well.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #4
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

If you are playing as an owner. You have to go to the owner tab, staffing, then to your HC. near the bottom is where the expert scouting package upgrade should be.

And the best way I have found to scout in last years madden is. Scout the awr of pretty much every player in the draft. I know, I know, awareness is overrated. But the thing is, the sleepers and busts in the drafts coincide with what their awr is. The busts typically have very low awr, like a F or D. whereas players with B and A awr are the ones who become stars in the league. Some people don't agree with this method, but I used it all last madden and always had great draft classes with many sleepers who had the potential of becoming stars.

Now that was on 13 and I haven't gotten around to scouting on 25 yet. But as far as I can tell there really are no changes made to it, so I will be using the same method as before

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »