Home

Anyone else having this problem in online ranked games?

This is a discussion on Anyone else having this problem in online ranked games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone else having this problem in online ranked games?

So this has been occasionally happending to me for years since i started playing online ranked games in 05 but this year it has been extra frustrating too me and happend far too many times. It seems like every year, half of my losses come from the ea server going down which was due to my internet connection going out, whether you are winning or losing you get a loss, some of those games i may have lost but that i was behind but i never got a chance cause i dont quit like so many of the ncaa community do after the smallest mis step they give up. I have come to peace with the fact that on occasion my internet will go out and thats tough luck, but this year i have been faced with a whole new problem and i am wondering if it's just me. So I will be in an online ranked game this year, whoopin butt on someone cause im a low level still and I will get the you have been disconnected from the ea servers thing and kicked from the game but the thing i dont get is, I am still connected to the EA servers, I am still connected to the internet when i get back to the menu page, i can immediatly start a new game. I am basically just getting kicked out for no reason, i dont have to reconnect to the servers or log back onto xbox live. This has happened to me many times already and its made me lose complete interest in one of my favorite activities which is playing NCAA online and moving up the leaderboard, i have been in the top 200 the last 5 years. This year i am 1-5 out of the gate and have not trailed once in a game... im not saying i woulda won them all but i most likely would won most of them. the one game i won the other person got dissconnected and told me the exact same problem i had. NCAA needs to fix this now. Now i have wayyyy more work cut out for me to go up the leaderboard, assuming that i wont be dissconnected again but i know i will. I just got booted from a game before i wrote this, that was the tipping point. Thanks everyone and let me know if you are facing this BS problem and lets get some answers! I'm tired of losing games that im winning for no reason, if my internet goes out, give me the loss but if it says i am being dissconnected let me acctually be disconnected!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
Rookie

SalvArmyMatt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone else having this problem in online ranked games?

Those jackballs are glitching you!!!! At least, that's my assumption everytime I'm winning... get DCed and get a loss. It is indeed frustrating.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:13 AM   #3
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10

Go to your xbox dashboard, go to system settings, network, and do the xbox live test. It may pop up with a warning about your NAT being restricted. There are various settings on your router that can help you get your NAT to open. I don't know too much about it, but I just followed the directions that the Xbox messages gave and it worked for me.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

thanks for the responses guys. I thought it might be glitchers at first but looking at their records, they do not glitch or they are not very good at it. And i did have problems with my NAT about a year ago playing halo and i thought i fixed it but that might just be the problem. The only thing is it doesnt happend every single game, but then again like you i know nothing about the NAT. Hope i can figure it out cause im never gonna have a winning record at this pace...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »