Home

2 hours wasted!

This is a discussion on 2 hours wasted! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7
2 hours wasted!

So I just wasted 2hrs to control ALL 32 teams, Re-Order ALL the teams depth charts and build new stadiums for 6 teams to than only start my very 1st game of my Franchise to have it freeze. This is the 3rd time it's happened, I'm so sick of EA and their bullsh**! Quit taking stuff out of the game that's already been there in the past. I'm so sick of them taking steps backwards! I would go on but don't feel like getting banned! By the way Donny Moore is a joke with his rosters, 3weeks into the season and you still don't have accurate 53man rosters? Sad! I'll take your job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 12:36 AM   #2
Rookie

cletusdog's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 2 hours wasted!

yep. same thing happened to me. I'm still trying to get a 32 team franchise started and it's almost week 4 of the NFL season.

...and a Baba Booey to y'all
Old 09-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks for your rants fellas, I almost caved in and bought Madden 25! This forum is the best place to go for therapy and and assistance in staying clean of this drug.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:23 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

lol what does the game freezing have to do with them taking thing out of the game? and you should of saved after playing for 2 hours your fault not ea
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
i'm not sure what to think about the fact that there are 2 wolfman threads...but i think i like it. i've always said this forum needs more wolf talk.

Last edited by pegout; 09-25-2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegout
lol what does the game freezing have to do with them taking thing out of the game? and you should of saved after playing for 2 hours your fault not ea
I sort of have to agree here. Let this be a lesson I too had to learn the hard way - save, and save often!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #6
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7

A.They took out the 1 button option to control ALL 32 teams! (In every Madden up to 2 yrs ago)B. We can use our own roster but the roster doesn't stay locked. (Again in all Maddens up to 2yrs ago and last yr it was in a patch!
And your right I should've saved before I started playing but by that time I just wanted to play. So maybe now you see why I blame EA. They stripped this game down last yr and still haven't put it all back in. They should've left the options the way they were and fixed other issues. And that's why EA's sales for Madden are down 40% this yr.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 0

If you play CFM Online, it saves automatically, problem solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assclown25
And that's why EA's sales for Madden are down 40% this yr.
And that has nothing to do with people waiting for Next Gen versions?
Old 09-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 3

Townslinger, and Pegouts points are well taken. That being said, i have to also agree with assclown. 25 years i have been buying this game, and everytime EA seems to take a step in the right direction, they then take a step back. EA should stop taking back options that a lot of us are use to seeing. This is a disgrace that this game lags behind other EA sports games, and other sports games (The Show). Jesus Christ, gamers are still trying to figure out slider settings on Madden games, even as the new Madden comes out. Then they take a one button process, and turn it into a half hour process. Then they make it that you cant switch teams during a CMode game, and some of us like to do that. And now we are close to the "Next Generation" consoles coming out, and we can only hope EA does the right thing with Madden Football, because great graphics do not make a great game. And yes I save my CM after each team that i make adjustments too, but that doesnt mean "We the gamers" should shoulder the responsibility of dealing with EA's short comings. Try and remember this, "We The Gamers" make EA what it is, and make them successful. Without us, there is no EA SPORTS, PERIOD!

Last edited by Carlboy82; 09-25-2013 at 10:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »