Home

The ABSOLUTE must have addition for Madden 2015

This is a discussion on The ABSOLUTE must have addition for Madden 2015 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #1
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
The ABSOLUTE must have addition for Madden 2015

Since the NCAA series has been cancelled, I really feel like the OS community and all other sports gaming communities that love the Madden game. Should come together and make sure that EA adds the ability to create draft classes or edit a generic class. Using the same model that 2K uses for it's NBA games.

This is a feature that should have been added years ago. The imported classes from NCAA have been usable but still have major flaws. If users could edit these players it would fix everything.

I know some gamers would spend the time perfecting these large classes. No doubt. I would. It assures that franchise mode would be fun by having real rookies. As good as the 2nd Madden on the PS4/XboxOne could be, it would be even better with this addition. I think this is a MUST.

Aside from that, users still need more customizable control. Ability to edit anything, any detail, any rating, about any player at any time even while in franchise.

Created draft classes would resemble real life classes and would be pure awesome. I really hope the new(now larger) Madden development team gets this.

We need real rookies in Franchise/Owner/Career mode. Bottom line.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #2
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The ABSOLUTE must have addition for Madden 2015

I think AI logic also needs to be improved. I have yet to see the CPU defense call double coverage or something fancy. It's pretty simple play calling and if you're like me, you can just read it and find the match up you want.

There is nothing worse than sitting there and watching both safeties come to the line to blitz. Slot streak, auto TD. Up 21-0 in the first quarter, same old stuff.

I want to be challenged.

Part of the problem is the draft classes. There is hardly no speed for WR's or DB's in this years game. Which means if you draft specifically for speed you can out run every team for the most part, once you get several years into your CFM like I am.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #3
Rookie

IrishBengals6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
Since the NCAA series has been cancelled, I really feel like the OS community and all other sports gaming communities that love the Madden game. Should come together and make sure that EA adds the ability to create draft classes or edit a generic class. Using the same model that 2K uses for it's NBA games.

This is a feature that should have been added years ago. The imported classes from NCAA have been usable but still have major flaws. If users could edit these players it would fix everything.

I know some gamers would spend the time perfecting these large classes. No doubt. I would. It assures that franchise mode would be fun by having real rookies. As good as the 2nd Madden on the PS4/XboxOne could be, it would be even better with this addition. I think this is a MUST.

Aside from that, users still need more customizable control. Ability to edit anything, any detail, any rating, about any player at any time even while in franchise.

Created draft classes would resemble real life classes and would be pure awesome. I really hope the new(now larger) Madden development team gets this.

We need real rookies in Franchise/Owner/Career mode. Bottom line.
With the draft classes though, I have always said if they make custom draft classes. You should be able to set development rate to random. Its very annoying if everyone has the same development rate every time. Also maybe add some more elements of unpredictablility such as fluctuating ratings and traits. What do you think?
MLB- Cardinals
Old 10-05-2013, 09:28 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

While I agree with OP completely, the notion that EA would listen to what we want is just wishful thinking. EA puts in what EA wants to put in (or take out). We have seen that proven year after year.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:03 AM   #5
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Create Draft classes for Madden 2015 is a MUST, I agree its should been in years ago. But now, WE NEED IT.

Please, EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #6
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Through all the Maddens I wished player personality was included in players. For instance, I've yet to come across ONE generated draft QB who audibles like Peyton Manning or even at times Tom Brady's AI characters do. It shouldn't be something that comes along often, but man how sweet would that be?

Players who celebrate, verses ones who don't. This actually used to be in the game, I can't remember what the rating was called and I don't have my PC on to check it from my Madden 08/06 editors.

Those are just a few ideas that'd make it more interesting. Give the AI some life.

I love reading all these storylines, WR's changing all these positions or these special plays that never happen in a game.

Imagine, just once, you drop back to pass and everyone is covered. You roll out, create time, no one there. You run, announcer calls it out, then suddenly he yells "AND HIS SHOE COMES OFF!" as you stumble for a first down.

Just add some life to the game.

Last edited by BTownSlinger; 10-05-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Formation subs in between games. This I cant understand why its already not in there. I bet it will be in there in the future and it will be a newly added feature, even though it has already been used in the past.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

They also need to greatly improve the create a player options. Specifically, a way to edit faces instead of using the list of pre-rendered generic faces.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »