Home

EA Legends Hybrid Roster

This is a discussion on EA Legends Hybrid Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2013, 02:41 AM   #1
Banned

patrickp7's Arena

OVR: 0
EA Legends Hybrid Roster

Hey, I have created a Hybrid Madden 25 roster consisting of both EA Legends and contemporary players. I did this by first down loading Blunt-blowin's legends roster complete with all the EA legends in the FA market. These were all 10 & 12 million $ contracts. So I brought them up, signing to NYG, edited each as a Punter then released them to FA. I then signed each as a low cost 12 rated Punter. Reassigned them, exp Montana to QB with KC Then went thru this process til all were signed. Of course one can choose that Marshall Faulk goes to St Louis rather than putting him on the Colts where he was originally. However one chooses to design the initial set up. But this thru great patience eventually works as you complete the task and all are signed. I then selected any number of players from the past that I wanted on each team. Willie Lanier to KC, Jim Katcavage and Leonard Marshall yo the NYG I did this by googling the player, finding a real picture for facial likeness then tried to find someone either in an active Madden roster or from free agency that looked as close to that player as possible. That becomes a personal perspective issue ..... Geesh that guy looks like Ernie Ladd to me but to another person. ..... What? How do you see Ladd in that guys face. You know. And man, try to find Strahan! Nobody has that gap in their smile 😄. I selected players I wanted. Oh yes I cheated here n there like putting WR Mathis with the Texans because they have such a shirt list to choose from. But heck, I got him in the game. There are players I regret leaving out. Bo Jackson, Earl Campbell and many others. But you can EDIT it any way you want. That's the neat part. It's a roster that's expandable & interchangeable. I love working on Madden rosters and this has been a fun project for me. You can DL at Madden Share. EALEGENDS under my user tag Patria NY7. Sorry that the SDChargers and NY Giants were the main concentration. They are my two favorite teams so an accent was placed on them during the build. You need not rate it. I could care less about impressions. Goodness, if you don't like it. Delete it. It's that simple. If it works for you and you can have fun with it like I am. Then GREAT. ENJOY. I found most of the older guys, vintage players as FA TE's white, 6-3 to 6-7 and stocky. That's where Katcavage and Brad Van Pelt originated. Hacksaw Reynolds etc etc. just some tips if you attempt the same style roster. Where Ladanian and John Hadle wore the same #21 I surrenders it to LT. So on and so forth. I did not do a whole lot with exact colleges unless they went to Notre Dame or Syracuse my two favs. In any case I wanted to pass the info along. If you should choose to DL the roster pI hope you can have FUN with it. I have simulated several games and they are fun to watch or play actively. I play Madden with my two 35 something sons and two teenaged grandsons. I cannot wait to use it with them the next time we get together. God Bless. And all you Ny Giants fans.......KEEP the Faith.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: EA Legends Hybrid Roster

XBOX 360 or PS3. I looked your gamertag up on XBOX 360 and couldn't find it.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:09 AM   #3
Banned

patrickp7's Arena

I apologize for that. It is for the PS3. I am not able to transfer it to XBox 360
Old 10-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
Just started!

Hallo Madden Fans!

First of all I want to thank everyone who shares these great roster files!!!

Here is my question:
Is there a way to put all Legendary Players into the Free Agent Pool and start a Connected Franchise Career (+Fantasy Draft) with this roster? I read so much about Classic and Legends Rosters but I didn’t find a conclusive answer to this question.
What about the mentioned "Blunt-blowin's legends roster" is this the roster file I am looking for?

Thank you in advance!

PS: I would make a new thread for this question but unfortunately it seems that I don’t have enough rights.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »