Home

Need help converting M25 PS3 rosters to 360..

This is a discussion on Need help converting M25 PS3 rosters to 360.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Need help converting M25 PS3 rosters to 360..

I've been trying to teach myself the process using these instructions offered by another member:

1. Download the roster.
2. Open the folder in Bruteforce Save Editor.
3. Decrypt the USR-DATA file.
4. Close Bruteforce
5. Copy USR-DATA and add an .MC02 extension on the end.
6. Open a fresh 360 roster from your USB drive and open it in Horizon using Package Manager.
7. Rename USR-DATA.MC02 to match the name of your 360 roster.
8. Select the file tab in Package Manager, right click on the roster file and replace it with your .MC02 file.
9. Click rehash and resign.
10. Enjoy up to date rosters.

I've been using files from the "PS3 weekly roster updates" thread, everything seems to be going smooth until steps 7 & 8. Horizon will not recognize the renamed USR-DATA.MC02 regardless of what I do it and gives me the following 3 different errors depending on the different ways I try to make it work (i.e., injecting it, replacing it, or drag 'n dropping it in):

Error 1: "Invalid signature type detected for the loaded package. Halting reading. Please make sure the file is a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package Live, PIRS, CON"

Error 2: "Invalid STFS Package"

Error 3: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Spent most of Christmas day Googling for answers and trying different things ..still no joy. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, If anyone has any thoughts, or knows of a thread or guide out there I should read, I'd really appreciate the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Need help converting M25 PS3 rosters to 360..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49er
I've been trying to teach myself the process using these instructions offered by another member:

1. Download the roster.
2. Open the folder in Bruteforce Save Editor.
3. Decrypt the USR-DATA file.
4. Close Bruteforce
5. Copy USR-DATA and add an .MC02 extension on the end.
6. Open a fresh 360 roster from your USB drive and open it in Horizon using Package Manager.
7. Rename USR-DATA.MC02 to match the name of your 360 roster.
8. Select the file tab in Package Manager, right click on the roster file and replace it with your .MC02 file.
9. Click rehash and resign.
10. Enjoy up to date rosters.

I've been using files from the "PS3 weekly roster updates" thread, everything seems to be going smooth until steps 7 & 8. Horizon will not recognize the renamed USR-DATA.MC02 regardless of what I do it and gives me the following 3 different errors depending on the different ways I try to make it work (i.e., injecting it, replacing it, or drag 'n dropping it in):

Error 1: "Invalid signature type detected for the loaded package. Halting reading. Please make sure the file is a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package Live, PIRS, CON"

Error 2: "Invalid STFS Package"

Error 3: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Spent most of Christmas day Googling for answers and trying different things ..still no joy. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, If anyone has any thoughts, or knows of a thread or guide out there I should read, I'd really appreciate the help.

Hi AK49er, apologies for giving you incorrect instructions and for the inconvenience caused. Since I do not own Madden 25, my guide was something of an educated guess based on reversing the steps to convert 360 rosters to PS3.

You could try this instead.

When you've decrypted USR-DATA and added a .mc02 extension on the end, open the roster in the roster reader and export the players. Open up a .mc02 file from your 360 save and import the players. Then click Mass-Reset depth charts-> Explicit and save your roster. Then replace your 360 file with the .mc02 file, save rehash and resign.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:48 AM   #3
Rookie

Figured it out, Thanks
Old 05-27-2014, 08:18 PM   #4
Rookie

tchrstn10's Arena

How do you convert a 360 file to ps3?
Old 08-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am wondering the same thing so that I can editor madden 25 rosters and make a cfl roster...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 09:23 PM   #6
Rookie

deluxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAAFBall00
I am wondering the same thing so that I can editor madden 25 rosters and make a cfl roster...
I feel like I'm missing something. Won't work for me.
Old 10-18-2014, 06:12 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49er
Figured it out, Thanks
Can you share your secret?
Old 10-19-2014, 01:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Okay managed to figure this out, the file wasn't decrypting for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »