Home

2014 OS FICTIONAL rosters

This is a discussion on 2014 OS FICTIONAL rosters within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 08:15 PM   #1
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42
2014 OS FICTIONAL rosters

Im creating this thread as a placeholder for those working on fictional rosters for MLB14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 08:21 PM   #2
Rookie

creator2700's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2014 OS FICTIONAL rosters

Thank you! Vague request here for everyone, but lets start a wishlist for those who loved kingriles rosters last year! This year will be a continuatiom of them, except 3 years in the future! Tell me what players you wanna see come back or any other great ideas you have for us!
Old 01-20-2014, 08:23 PM   #3
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

Is anyone going to be making a roster for PS3?
Old 01-20-2014, 09:27 PM   #4
Rookie

creator2700's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm sure somebody will make them for ps3. I think the only reason we're all so excited already is because of the new system. I cant wait to see the new customization options they give me to utilize in further personalizing my players from years past!
Old 01-20-2014, 09:36 PM   #5
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

I plan on creating one for myself, but if someone more experienced has plans on doing it, then Im gonna wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2014, 09:24 PM   #6
Rookie

maizeblue13's Arena

OVR: 8

Worked on these last year. Not gonna have the time to help this year like I did last year though. My only advice is to make every team as diverse as possible. Have the juggernaut teams. Have the speedy teams. Have the power hitting teams. Have the defense teams. I think you get what I'm saying here. Try to make it as realistic as possible.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:12 PM   #7
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Im working on something, it will be for the public eventually. Faces is my only downfall. Also people should rally up to get out an updated version from years past. People that play those start to recoginize names, talent etc and like familiarity. Mine will be all new. And may not be ready right away.

Add me to your friend list if it interests you
Old 02-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #8
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

So with some newly released details about editable potentials and the knowledge that SCEA tended to "sneak" editable players with service time (please make a few more available ranging in years) making a truly dynamic fictional roster will be so much easier and better over all. No need to have a fictional roster of rookies hopefully, and I intend to try my hand at getting contracts a little closer to MLBTS reality..so not everyone makes 459000 a year because they are rookies. SCEA is making fictional rosters a little more workable. Also have ideas for my generator with these changes being made. Exciting time.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »