Home

[PS3]Royal Rumble Stats in Universe

This is a discussion on [PS3]Royal Rumble Stats in Universe within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2014, 10:38 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
[PS3]Royal Rumble Stats in Universe

I'm having a problem in Universe where if I edit the participants in the Royal Rumble it isn't treated like the Rumble. Winner isn't recognized, stats aren't saved, and the winner doesn't automatically get into the WresleMania main event.

It worked fine the first time I tried it. Second one came around, edited the participants and then I watched it without controlling anyone. Third one came around and I just simmed it through and it was fine. All three times, everything went as it should. The past two times I've tried it, it hasn't worked. I've tried changing the PPV theme from default to Royal Rumble to no avail. One time, I just edited participants. The other time I went the customize freely route and set up the Rumble that way.

From searching around here, I found that this was a problem with the last game? I'm new to the games, so I've no real idea.

I'm thinking that it's just that I'm doing something wrong and need to be reminded/told what to do about it. Although, the last two times I tried it was after the latest patch...

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I just noticed on that stats the last recorded rumble winner doesn't have a match result. I may have not set up the rivalry leading up to WM, is that the cause, and is there a way to fix it without resetting universe?

EDIT2: I also changed the Wreslemania to the Wreslemania XXX theme, but that was before the fifth Rumble, so it could/couldn't have something to do with it.

Last edited by Fredonia; 01-29-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »