Home

Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9 (PS4)

This is a discussion on Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9 (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

OVR: 0
Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9 (PS4)

Complete Roster Project

Roster File Name
Cam's Complete Roster v2.5
Updated 3/18/2014 1:40 PM EST

Draft Class File Names
Cam's Complete 2014 Draft v2.5
Updated 3/17/2014 10:50 PM EST

Cam's Complete 2015 Draft v1.0

stephon-urqel

For those who know me for my global, 3d model, accessory texture, cyberface and other mods to PC 2K under this name, or more popularly on NLSC and elsewhere as [Cam], I've taken a hiatus from my work for PC for the time being. Upon receiving my PS4 and playing loads of 2k14 and starting MyGM after MyGM with various rosters, I was left unsatisfied. With my dissatisfaction with 2K's default rosters and various rosters lacking new jerseys, gear edits among other things, I put into motion The Complete Roster Project including everything a true 2k baller can ask for in one package. Those that know of my modding work know I'm very anal and extremely detail oriented when it comes to my work; so I strive for perfection in every aspect, and hope to share my efforts with you all as I did with the PC community.

KayOtic723's Sliders
Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster
*Highly recommend using this slider set for best results with this roster set!*

JazzMan's Fictional Draft Classes
JazzMan's Realistic Fictional Draft Classes for PS4
*After using my 2014 and 2015 Draft Classes, definitely use these great draft classes!*

Roster Rating Spreadsheet
http://apps.live-documents.com/docs/...?docId=4693652
*Severely Outdated, Needs to be Updated*

Roster Features

New Jerseys Included
Up-To-Date Rating Edits
Up-To-Date Gear Edits
Up-To-Date Transaction Edits
Tendency Edits
Potential Edits
Wingspan Edits
Height/Weight Edits
Signature Skill Edits
Personality Badge Edits
Signature Style/Animation Edits
Accurate Coaching Profiles
Real life working Playbooks/Plays
Correct Position/Secondary Position Edits

Disclaimers
  • *These rosters are meant particularly for MyGM; NOT meant for use for quick games for those that want to use up to date rosters without injuries. Any injuries at the onset of the beginning of this roster will remain for quick games. There is no way myself or anyone can remove injuries for quick games. They will reset when beginning a new MyGM hence these rosters being MyGM friendly. Any questions regarding Quick Games & Injuries will be directed to read this post.*
  • All-Star Jerseys are bugged, for some reason they are sleeveless with incorrect accessory colors. This is an issue I am aware of however cannot repair. All-Star Teams in quick games are also bugged and reflect last years' All-Star teams. Once again this is NOT a Quick Game roster.
  • Leave feedback! If you disagree with a rating, you're welcome to voice your opinion, but please back it up with some statistics if you'd like to see an immediate change.

Huge credits go out to pimpinpidgeon8, MikeJ2021, HighCmpPct, chrisc724, rovert22044, volstopfan14, KayOtic723, JazzMan, catfish9-5, Permatron among others for their major contributions, making this project reach new heights!

Have fun and Enjoy!

Last edited by remdizzle; 03-18-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Version 2.5 Package Released
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2014, 05:37 PM   #2
Rookie

bhzmfia14's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9

Cam, I'm definitely interested.

I don't know if you remember from NLSC or not, but I went by bhzmafia over at NLSC as well and made a lot of dynasty stories back in the mid 2000's lol.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:10 PM   #3
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9

Are you just starting to work on these or are they already a work in progress?
Old 02-02-2014, 06:21 PM   #4
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmfia14
Cam, I'm definitely interested.

I don't know if you remember from NLSC or not, but I went by bhzmafia over at NLSC as well and made a lot of dynasty stories back in the mid 2000's lol.
Sounds good man! Can't say I recall you from NLSC, I only just recently became active there, like, in the past 2 years haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
Are you just starting to work on these or are they already a work in progress?
Already a W.I.P! Just thought I'd gauge interest before releasing them to the public, I decided to go more in depth with my edits to try and have an all inclusive roster with everything that could be asked of
Old 02-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #5
Rookie

I am also interested in these rosters. A must download for me once you release the first version. Question though, are you doing potential edits too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #6
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by remdizzle
Already a W.I.P! Just thought I'd gauge interest before releasing them to the public, I decided to go more in depth with my edits to try and have an all inclusive roster with everything that could be asked of
What do you have done so far? Need any help getting it out faster?
Old 02-02-2014, 11:29 PM   #7
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwil5422
I am also interested in these rosters. A must download for me once you release the first version. Question though, are you doing potential edits too?
Glad to hear you're interested! Potential edits have been thrown in with all rating edits, though nothing is set in stone yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
What do you have done so far? Need any help getting it out faster?
I'm about 1/3 to 1/2 the way through the rosters, with wingspan, gear, and rating edits completed. If you'd like to help, I definitely welcome any contributions! I could use some assistance particularly with Tendencies, Coach Profiles and Playbooks, due to how tedious they are; I've left them alone for the most part at the moment as from reading around, I've seen some say that Tendencies are broken? I could use some confirmation on this is possible. If they aren't Slimm has a spreadsheet for each player's core tendencies. With Playbooks, Slimm compiled a spreadsheet of working and non working plays, and provided the proper teams that use/can use each play. For coach profiles, if there's a consensus "best" list of coach profiles to reference that would be great; otherwise I can just grab those from the PC Roster I'm referencing.

Anyway, if you'd be willing to help with the aforementioned touches that would definitely be much appreciated!

With the Super Bowl delaying my progress, I will probably have to work the next 3-4 hours to finish Wingspans, Ratings, Gear, Sig Shots and Sig Skills for the remaining teams barring any setbacks.

I'll post the name of the file when I've completed the remaining teams, if anyone is willing to add their touches to the rosters be sure to let me know!
Old 02-03-2014, 01:46 AM   #8
Rookie

jasonrkline's Arena

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9

cant wait!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »