Home

My Player Free Agency

This is a discussion on My Player Free Agency within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2014, 03:13 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 14
My Player Free Agency

I just bought a PS4 to play NBA 2k14. I did not realized that 2K is worse than EA when it comes to selling all kinds of silly things. I only play the My Career mod (offline since I do not support VC currency and always online crap) and like it. But I heard that you cannot negotiate your contract at the end of your rookie contract nor can you move to another team other than being traded. Thing is I cannot get a definite answer. Some say it is just a glitch and do not happen to everyone. Some say it is already fixed after patch 4, while some claimed no fix was released to take care of it.

I just started My Player mod and I will just abandon the whole game if it is indeed a problem that 2K will not fix. I do not want to waste my time playing a mod that will lead me nowhere. Thanks to whoever answers my question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2014, 06:13 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: My Player Free Agency

I still can't go into free agency I'm in years 5 they suck how they missed that is silly but I stop playing till they fix it I even emailed 2k and got no answer
Old 03-09-2014, 12:28 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My Player Free Agency

Damn!!!! I want to go to the lakers too!! I'm on the weak *** hawks smh put up 30 a game still no start

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »