Home

Attention Users with 99 Overall Teams

This is a discussion on Attention Users with 99 Overall Teams within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2014, 04:43 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Attention Users with 99 Overall Teams

I just found out from playing this guy that if you have a 99 overall team and you don't win by more than 14, you suck. I won 30 to 16 and I am now quitting this game because my talents are obviously not up to standard... This will be my final post.

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 04:45 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Attention Users with 99 Overall Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyM921
I just found out from playing this guy that if you have a 99 overall team and you don't win by more than 14, you suck. I won 30 to 16 and I am now quitting this game because my talents are obviously not up to standard... This will be my final post.

What's the secret jimmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:

I mean. Obviously.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:51 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickness_Revolt
What's the secret jimmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no secret!!! And it's not in those campus hero things either lol just cuz you guys haven't pulled them doesn't mean I'm lying. My friend who pulled one as well says he has heard of a few other people pulling them. Keep in mind people who pull them may not have the coins or players needed to complete the collection. My friend pulled the McCoy and collected it but he only has 17/75 running backs and he has very few coins. I personally like not many people having that card because it would be no fun having to go up against MVP Bo or Young every game.

Old 04-02-2014, 04:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
I personally like not many people having that card because it would be no fun having to go up against MVP Bo or Young every game.

Just you eh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 05:00 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
There is no secret!!! And it's not in those campus hero things either lol just cuz you guys haven't pulled them doesn't mean I'm lying. My friend who pulled one as well says he has heard of a few other people pulling them. Keep in mind people who pull them may not have the coins or players needed to complete the collection. My friend pulled the McCoy and collected it but he only has 17/75 running backs and he has very few coins. I personally like not many people having that card because it would be no fun having to go up against MVP Bo or Young every game.

I know it's easy for me to say that cuz I have them but even if I didn't have them I would be glad everyone else didn't have them. Just keep running your offense the way you have been. People have crazy records without those players. Honestly I have only had this xbox for a little over a year. Never played console games before and when I got this I only played 2k. Then I decided to get ncaa the day it came out. I had never played any kind of football game before. I sucked and still make mistakes from time to time that you seasoned gamers would never make. I'll be the first to say I'm not a great player. But I have enjoyed creating my ultimate team. We've had good wins and bad losses. My record is 440-139. I'm proud of that but I know others haven't even hit 50 losses with 400+ wins. Look all I'm saying is enjoy yourselves. You all have fun playing this game and improving your team. Isn't that what this is all about?

Old 04-02-2014, 05:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Yes it is about having fun.... But it is also called Ultimate Team. And to have the Ultimate Team, you need the Ultimate Players right?
Old 04-02-2014, 05:05 PM   #8
Rookie

To be fair. I used to carry a pretty crazy win percentage with an 85 ovr. It is much less viable now though. Not impossible to eek some wins against decent players with good teams, but it is harder and harder.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »