Home

Raisky´s NHL 2k10 Roster for XBOX 360

This is a discussion on Raisky´s NHL 2k10 Roster for XBOX 360 within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2014, 06:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Raisky´s NHL 2k10 Roster for XBOX 360

I have been thinking about this. And now is the right time for this. So here is the topic to discuss about my Roster. I will update this almost every time there is something to change, small or big. This includes changes on goalie equipment, new players etc.

And i´m also open to suggestions from anyone else, to make this roster even better than it is now.

Here is the basic roster: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...chise-rar.html.

For now I´m getting rid of the free agents. I´ve done the goalies and forwards, only defenders are left. There´s also some new created players on couple of teams and some minor goalie equipments updates.

Be sure to check this thread daily. Because i have some aces up on my sleeves...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2014, 02:55 PM   #2
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Raisky´s NHL 2k10 Roster for XBOX 360

first off, kudos. awesome work!

how did you come up with the editing of attributes. as to forwards being lower than d men overall.

just curious..

thanks for all the hard work.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 04-06-2014, 04:29 PM   #3
Rookie

I edited players from this thread: http://www.nhlgaming.net/forums/topi...ore-sim-attsl/.

All "bad" forwards have their passing, creativity and checking lowered to minimum.

Shooting power, shooting accuracy, aggressiveness, checking, passing, speed are based on NHL 2004 roster files, mostly (some checking, speed and shot attributes are modified out of the nhl2004 roster).
Old 04-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #4

Fiddy's Arena

ive said this before in other threads here over the years, but we need a dang editor like NHL View for NHL 2K10.

just imagine how easy the edits could be added etc.

Flying Finn's editor for the earlier 2k nhl games on the xbox were unreal.

ive contacted about 8 different guys who are into editors on the forums and none of them interested in trying to crack the NHL 2K10 code. bah.

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 04-08-2014, 12:03 PM   #5
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
ive said this before in other threads here over the years, but we need a dang editor like NHL View for NHL 2K10.

just imagine how easy the edits could be added etc.

Flying Finn's editor for the earlier 2k nhl games on the xbox were unreal.

ive contacted about 8 different guys who are into editors on the forums and none of them interested in trying to crack the NHL 2K10 code. bah.

I've tried some guys too. One of my buddies is a computer programmer and he tried and nothing.....

An editor would be amazing, even for this aging game. Which is still a gem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2014, 04:50 PM   #6

Fiddy's Arena

the game with the edits he added made it feel fresh for me. it was a bit more sloppy! i even added DJ Neos sliders as well. played a game as the Pens vs the Wings and won 3-0. then bumped the speed up 10 clicks and had a better flowing game to my liking. good stuff!

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-22-2014, 09:42 AM   #7
Rookie

Hi everybody ! Good news. I´m back. And i´m planning on updating my current roster to season 14-15. I tried nhl 14 with shoguns edits, but it was too hard for me to learn completely different hockey from the start.

So it´s back to nhl 2k10. I´m starting today with transfers and free agents attributes lowering. After those are done, i´m planning to create new rookies (first round draft picks) as real as possible. And when the season starts i´ll be updating the goalie gear.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:30 PM   #8
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

This is good for the 360 users, but I think you're going to drive yourself crazy holding to your original claim of having an update after every change, large or small.

After doing rosters for MVP baseball, I would give you a tip and pick certain time frames to release an update, but keep up the changes along the way. Otherwise, people who are interested won't have a need to keep DL every update as they'll want to play an existing season, playoff, etc. You'll burn out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »