Home

Sounds of the show on ps4 ?

This is a discussion on Sounds of the show on ps4 ? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2014, 01:01 AM   #1
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3
Sounds of the show on ps4 ?

will the ps4 version have the sounds of the show ? I understand the ps4 you cant add mp3 music but will the game have this option ? hopefully sony updates the ps4 ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2014, 01:09 AM   #2
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Sounds of the show on ps4 ?

It has been stated by the developers that the game will indeed have this option built in from the start on the PS4. However, it seems as though you will only be able to choose from the music included on the game disc itself as the sounds for the instances in the game. Meaning, until Sony updates their firmware to allow third party music support on the system we will be stuck with whatever SCEA has for us on the disc itself.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:18 AM   #3
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12

We might be pleasantly surprise with what they have to offer... Staying optimistic...
Old 04-16-2014, 03:06 PM   #4
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0

I have the feeling that sometime during this release cycle, Sony will release a firmware update allowing MP3's on the harddrive. So it's awesome that SCEA built the framework for SOTS into the game.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:43 PM   #5
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
It has been stated by the developers that the game will indeed have this option built in from the start on the PS4. However, it seems as though you will only be able to choose from the music included on the game disc itself as the sounds for the instances in the game. Meaning, until Sony updates their firmware to allow third party music support on the system we will be stuck with whatever SCEA has for us on the disc itself.
I wonder if Music Unlimited can be used in conjunction with SOTS.
#44Syracuse
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2014, 05:48 PM   #6
Rookie

shaneomac's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
I wonder if Music Unlimited can be used in conjunction with SOTS.
I'm just passing along what I've been told and that is it probably won't work with music unlimited. I'm not 100% sure on this though.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:20 AM   #7
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

During the Sharefactory video for the 1.70 update it says use included tracks or your original music and it shows USB import. In the info describing sharefactory it only mentions included music tracks.

I am sure i heard AC/DC playing during one of the player walkups in one of those IGN vids from last week.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:55 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle
During the Sharefactory video for the 1.70 update it says use included tracks or your original music and it shows USB import. In the info describing sharefactory it only mentions included music tracks.

I am sure i heard AC/DC playing during one of the player walkups in one of those IGN vids from last week.
Yeah, doesn't sound like 1.7 will have it but it sounds like it's next in line, hopefully for 1.8 sometime in later May, since 1.7 comes out on the 30th. Hopefully more details will come out later this month because that would be huge to be able to attach songs to my hitters and relievers, along with in-stadium music for my franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »