Home

Old 05-09-2014, 12:16 AM   #1
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6
HUGE RTTS Issue

Started a RTTS with a SP. I'm doing good and finally get up to the majors. I noticed that while in the minors, I only came out if three game due to bad performance , never due to stamina levels. Thought it was just a coincidence. First game in the majors, i throw 140+ pitches.. In 7 innings!!! The game refused to take me out! Despite the fact that a pop up said Your player has no energy.
Yea no freaking joke! But i can't take myself out. There was literally nothing in my energy bar. The game wouldn't take me out till i loaded the bases because i couldn't spot anything, even perfect pitches were everywhere on the plate.
Before losing the bases i had surrendered 2 walks, 1 ER, and a couple hits through 6. Everyone of of the runners scored when the relief pitcher finally came in, killing my era.
This is a HUGE mode breaker as far as I'm concerned and needs to be addressed immediately. So i hope the friendly SCEA reps are reading this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2014, 01:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: HUGE RTTS Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
Started a RTTS with a SP. I'm doing good and finally get up to the majors. I noticed that while in the minors, I only came out if three game due to bad performance , never due to stamina levels. Thought it was just a coincidence. First game in the majors, i throw 140+ pitches.. In 7 innings!!! The game refused to take me out! Despite the fact that a pop up said Your player has no energy.
Yea no freaking joke! But i can't take myself out. There was literally nothing in my energy bar. The game wouldn't take me out till i loaded the bases because i couldn't spot anything, even perfect pitches were everywhere on the plate.
Before losing the bases i had surrendered 2 walks, 1 ER, and a couple hits through 6. Everyone of of the runners scored when the relief pitcher finally came in, killing my era.
This is a HUGE mode breaker as far as I'm concerned and needs to be addressed immediately. So i hope the friendly SCEA reps are reading this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Been a problem for a long time. The game will just leave you in until you give up a hit or a run. Which could be like, a TON of pitches.

I've always wanted a feature where you could ask your catcher to come to the mound and have a drop down menu where "I have nothing left" would be an option, and the computer would take a look at your stamina, and the manager would possibly warm someone up or replace you. Because sometimes the system just isn't smart enough to know...
Old 05-09-2014, 01:44 AM   #3
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

not sure if you tried this or if it would help but maybe try adjusting the manger hook slider.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:49 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grub
Been a problem for a long time. The game will just leave you in until you give up a hit or a run. Which could be like, a TON of pitches.

I've always wanted a feature where you could ask your catcher to come to the mound and have a drop down menu where "I have nothing left" would be an option, and the computer would take a look at your stamina, and the manager would possibly warm someone up or replace you. Because sometimes the system just isn't smart enough to know...
An "I got nothing left" option and a "Let me stay, I can do this" option for when a manager wants to pull you would be cool options to have to gain/lose trust from your manager.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:04 PM   #5
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

How has this not been addressed if it is turning into a legacy issue?
I'm sorry, but this mode, as a pitcher, is completely unplayable to me if this isnt fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2014, 12:13 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Had this happen a couple of years ago... I haven't played as a pitcher since. It definitely sours the realism.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:16 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon5 Re: HUGE RTTS Issue

Just raise the Manger Hook slider one or two notches to right. Fixed! I Personally have mine on 6.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #8
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoo2911
Just raise the Manger Hook slider one or two notches to right. Fixed! I Personally have mine on 6.
Nice to have a decent workaround, but this still needs to be fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »