Home

Perfect connection until I was about to kick a field goal to take a 10-0 lead >:(

This is a discussion on Perfect connection until I was about to kick a field goal to take a 10-0 lead >:( within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2014, 02:46 AM   #1
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Perfect connection until I was about to kick a field goal to take a 10-0 lead >:(

So sick of this peer to peer stuff. What are the odds that I would lag out at a field goal kick, and and then from then on various lag issues. How is the game perfect in connection until a critical moment in the game? Naturally at that point I complained to my opponent, and he apparently had no lag. Of course from then on the whole game was laggy for me. My connection is good, no one else was awake to use the internet.

Am I missing something? Is EA in on some elaborate prank? lol seriously though, this way of playing online has got to go. There's got to be a better way that avoids this kind of perfectly timed lag, lmao.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2014, 03:07 AM   #2
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Perfect connection until I was about to kick a field goal to take a 10-0 lead >:(

Welcome to the jungle.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Perfect connection until I was about to kick a field goal to take a 10-0 lead >:(

Yea lag really sucks on ps3 with the free Internet but you would expect perfect game play on the gen 4 systems.

Friday I had a chance to join the 100 point club up 63-15 with 15sec to go in the 2nd with the ball in the redone and my opponent quits. 3 of my last 4 games my opponent has quit it's no fair cause your stats aren't even fully recorded idk if I even got a win for the blowout necause he quit so early.
NHL: Pens
NCAA: Penn St, WVU

Last edited by Tgar05; 07-21-2014 at 09:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »