Home

Confirmed: The NFUT Store is Closed.

This is a discussion on Confirmed: The NFUT Store is Closed. within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
Rookie

jnavarro's Arena

OVR: 2
Confirmed: The NFUT Store is Closed.

The EA rep just told me it is gone and not coming back. He said this was the time of year for a new game and they wanted to end it there. He admitted it would kill the collections and said sorry. I think we should bombard them and try to change this. I'm not sure if enough people are still playing to have any pull though. It might just be the end of an era.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2014, 11:51 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Confirmed: The NFUT Store is Closed.

Did they comment on pack owed to people who purchased the ea season ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2014, 12:08 PM   #3
Rookie

jnavarro's Arena

OVR: 2

I didn't ask about that.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:36 PM   #4
Rookie

Id have to say that was pretty stupid on their part. I would have at least made an announcement. This is the final weekend of packs or something. Im sure they would have made some $$$.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:45 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm beginning to wonder if they got some sort of letter from the NCAA to cease and desist making profits on the license since the contract expired in June.

Now - they could have left packs up to purchase with coins but I'm sure that would have taken an extra 10 minutes of programing and they can't lose the precious time off Madden to implement this year's great new features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2014, 01:21 PM   #6
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3

Weeeeelllllp. I was just about to give EA $20 more when I got to the store, and... nothing.

I'm actually surprised that they thought to leave the game extensions and injury recoveries there. They even took the cheap freshman bronzes off!

I was thinking about really getting back into this mode, but now... I don't know. I don't have the coins to complete collections. I don't feel like playing hundreds of online games with the cheesers and unstable servers. Ugh.

Can't wait for NCAA 20XX.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:37 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by malowry
Weeeeelllllp. I was just about to give EA $20 more when I got to the store, and... nothing.

I'm actually surprised that they thought to leave the game extensions and injury recoveries there. They even took the cheap freshman bronzes off!

I was thinking about really getting back into this mode, but now... I don't know. I don't have the coins to complete collections. I don't feel like playing hundreds of online games with the cheesers and unstable servers. Ugh.

Can't wait for NCAA 20XX.
and 99 overall teams with all the mvps and they run one play run 2 man under on defense they good good pash rush cause of the 99 ovr dline and their db's stick to wr's like glue cause they have 99 man coverage :P
Old 07-25-2014, 09:31 AM   #8
Rookie

It is called ultimate team . Lol. But the 99 teams are eas fault on releasing these crazy good mvps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »