Home

Question about relocating

This is a discussion on Question about relocating within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2014, 08:30 PM   #1
Rookie

steelcurtainrox's Arena

OVR: 0
Question about relocating

I recently started a Connected Career as owner of the Raiders, because I wanted to turn them around and also move them to LA. But the second week of preseason comes around and it says that the CPU-controlled Rams were moving to Brooklyn. Is there a way to keep the CPU teams from relocating, but still let me relocate? I tried the relocation settings, but it seemed like it was either a all teams or none at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2014, 09:02 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Question about relocating

Nope.

Only way to do it is basically turn it on so you can start the relocation process, then immediately turn it back off so no further teams can relocate. But because it's random when the CPU teams will relocate, there's always the risk that at least one CPU team will relocate at the same time you do.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:27 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was going to play as Jacksonville and relocate them question is am i better off to start the relocation at the beginning of the season or at the end of the season/beginning of the off-season?
Old 08-14-2014, 06:50 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I want to max the amount of money I make as a owner which city would best suggest move to for the fans most interest? The one I seen most was Mexico with 90% interest from fans?
Old 08-14-2014, 09:57 PM   #5
Just started!

you are right,there's always the risk that at least one CPU team will relocate at the same time you do.thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »