Home

Remember to close out the application when you are done playing on EA Access

This is a discussion on Remember to close out the application when you are done playing on EA Access within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Remember to close out the application when you are done playing on EA Access

If you just switch apps to say, watch TV, the app will still be running in the back ground, and your play time will run down. Giving a heads up before people make threads about how EA ripped them off on Friday, how they only played for an hour the night before , etc. If a mod wants to clean this up and temp sticky it, that may also help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 02:06 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Remember to close out the application when you are done playing on EA Access

I have given up assuming anything. Do we actually know that we can use our 6 hours incrementaly? It could be a case where you start your game at noon and your 6 hours is up at 6 pm. Its not an outlandish thought
Old 08-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #3
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Remember to close out the application when you are done playing on EA Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam780
I have given up assuming anything. Do we actually know that we can use our 6 hours incrementaly? It could be a case where you start your game at noon and your 6 hours is up at 6 pm. Its not an outlandish thought
i was kind of wondering that myself. also, lets say it's mid way through the 2nd quarter when you timer runs out.

also, now what happens if i spend an hour setting up my game the way i like, is the save carrying over?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:11 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

The most reasonable assumption is that it tracks the time you have the application open. So if you play an hour on the first day you'll still have 5 for whenever, but if you spend an hour setting the game up how you like you'll only have 5 left.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is probably a stupid question but how do you close it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #6
Rookie

All I want to know is if the 6 hours is limited to just one user per console or if I could create profiles to keep playing until the release date.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:47 PM   #7
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Hopefully its 6 hours from completion of the download, not from the start of the download. Also, hopefully when I get off It stops the timer.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #8
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I might wait a day to download it to make sure I know all the time constraints. Such as is it only game play. How to exit it so it's not running in the background. Etc

Last edited by jmurphy31; 08-19-2014 at 03:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »