Home

Coach Mode on Madden 15

This is a discussion on Coach Mode on Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Coach Mode on Madden 15

For those of you interested in this style of play, you still have to set it to ON in the main menu and then load your profile in the CCM. I can't wait for sliders to possibly be developed for this style of play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 01:02 AM   #2
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Coach Mode on Madden 15

Is it a true coach mode like NCAA where the coach mode QB actually runs on his own (not just auto pass)? Also, what about kicking and punting? Does the cpu control that as well?

Haven't played a Madden game since '12. Hopefully M15 has true coach mode.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:27 AM   #3
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

No, it's sad to say that the cpu is the only qb that will run on his own. I do not understand why Madden has never implemented this feature on the human side. Common sense would tell you that you would want a balanced game. Also, you still have to kick your own field goals, extra points, punting and kick offs.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:16 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

What is wrong with Maddens logic.. Why the hell do they call this COACH mode if you have to control your players.. What coach runs out on the field and moves his players.. COACH is a coach. He stands on the side lines, sends in the plays and WATCHES it all develop.. Coach mode my ............ This is ridiculous.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:16 PM   #5
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5

While Madden 15 sounds really great this year and had me close to buying a PS4, their neglect of coach mode is a deal breaker for me. Oh well, maybe next year. I'll go back to my older versions of Madden and NFL2K5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 04:06 PM   #6
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

I totally agree. It really is silly. They just don't consider the coach mode group a necessity because they aren't driving the almighty dollar. I'm afraid to say, but I have a feeling within the next few years Madden won't even have a coach mode period.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:37 PM   #7
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

What's even funnier yet I think, is that they said they brought over some guys from the NCAA game to work on Madden. Why didn't they say something about making it a true coach mode? Or maybe they did and the Madden guys blew them off, who knows, but same problems every year with Madden.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:22 PM   #8
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
What's even funnier yet I think, is that they said they brought over some guys from the NCAA game to work on Madden. Why didn't they say something about making it a true coach mode? Or maybe they did and the Madden guys blew them off, who knows, but same problems every year with Madden.
I had hoped for the same thing but for some reason
Madden continues to be a non inclusive game.
NCAA developers made a game with true coach mode and cpu vs cpu as well as 1 button mode for person with a disabilty can play it.
Madden developers have gone off the reservation since the exclusive deal with the NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »