Home

Madden 15 NFL Stats Coach Mode Slider Test

This is a discussion on Madden 15 NFL Stats Coach Mode Slider Test within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden 15 NFL Stats Coach Mode Slider Test

where are you Sl8b, Eonblue Fins and others

***Note*** Remember all games are ask madden to get you set up on Offence And Defence. then you pick one of the 3 play choices on the screen. No Audibles or anything to be as fair as possible to the CPU and such.

where are all my little madden friends! I think its time for some FootBall Without you guys, Great Sliders just aren't possible I will need help from all my MVPs.

Gota have my Statistical Accuracy......

Skill Level- All-Pro
Playcall Style- Conventional
Play clock- On
Accelerated Clock- On
Minimum Play Clock Time- 20 seconds
Game- 12 minutes
Camera Settings- Broadcast
Auto Strafe- On
Auto Sprint- On
Injuries- 50
Fatigue- 64
Speed Threshold- 40
Game Speed- Normal
Coach Mode- On
Weather -Random

Penalties:

Offside- 100
False Start- 83
Holding- 100
Facemask- 56
Defense Pass Interference- 100
Offensive Pass Interference- 100
KR/PR Interference- 100
Clipping- 58
Int Grounding- 5
Roughing the Passer- 53
Roughing the Kicker- 100

Player Skill:

Passing:
QB Accuracy- 4
Pass Blocking- 60
WR Catching- 41

Rushing:
Run Blocking- 47
Fumbles- 36

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time- 100
Interceptions-30
Pass Coverage-100

Rush Defense:

Tackling- 45

CPU Skill:

Passing:
QB Accuracy- 4
Pass Blocking- 60
WR Catching- 41

Rushing:
Run Blocking- 47
Fumbles- 36

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time- 100
Interceptions- 30
Pass Coverage- 100

Rush Defense:
Tackling- 45

Special Teams:

FG Power- 52
FG Accuracy- 42
Punt Power- 50 (CPU 55)
Punt Accuracy- 50
Kickoff Power- 47

****** RB SUB IN 84/ RB SUB OUT 80

*Work in Progesss* will update asap take with grain of salt and have fun

***Note*** some sliders are in certain positions on purpose. I need to Observe and watch some stuff.

I love the fact that the wind meter is actually fixed it has a nice effect on the kicking game now. Game feels similar to M25 .But there are differences mostly for the better best I can tell so far.

The game play on the field Feels pretty solid to me overall.but as like most years It means a new slate.Odds are last years sliders just aren't gonna work properly

Blah 1 more Run! Play Ball! Hoping to hammer out something respectable in maybe 3-4 weeks .

I am concerned about one thing .The holding penalty slider appears to be broke or bugged? I haven't seen 1 holding call yet. might need a patch.This is kind of a big deal as I need penalties to Stall and stop drives and such at given points in a game.......

Mini Test 6 game spread

(more to come ) Stay Tuned !

Last edited by Lombardi; 09-11-2014 at 11:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 NFL Stats Coach Mode Slider Test

Lombardi, I see you're at it again!!! I used to be Fins but once there was this bug that came in and banned everyone I had to create a new account, so my new name is Teleo...where are you looking for us to start on this set? I want something nailed this year...tired of tweaking a whole entire year never to even play a single season! I hope others will get on board.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Well I think im in the Respectable slider range already overall. Um if anyone is out there feel free to test a game any teams are fine and Post the results be great . Remember this is super early,I just want to see what the game is doing for people so I can make educated Adjustments faster.

Basically its like this Madden 15 is (albeit slightly) the better game overall over M25 Except one glaring issue .The holding slider is broke or bugged I don't know which and its this reason alone that I might go back to M 25 .I need penalties and I need specifically offensive penalties. Pray for a patch. Um maybe you can try to get a few extra Delay game penalties to *Make up* for no holding penalties . Wind being fixed was super good kicking is really fun and cool now.

Um is anyone willing to investigate ? Maybe holding penalty slider is just borked in play now but works in a Franchise?? Or maybe the small patch that was downloaded for the game broke something ? I have a patched game .Maybe someone can try with a non patched game? I say this because I remember my first 2 games or so I played there being holding calls .... maybe im wrong thou unsure.

The game plays well enough on field I am mostly happy but I need penalties fixed . Honestly if they fix penalties and make it so Your QB will scramble on his own this would be a really really really good football game....Bleh

So run a game anyone and post the box score Remember a lot can happen and 1 game is a super small sample size .I just need more games between the ones I am playing myself to better gage things .

Remember the more data you have the more Accurate your results will be.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah, that patch broke things...

Played games last night and they were pretty good. The AI, pass coverage, qb's throwing bad passes, etc., were good. Had some false start penalties mixed in with the face masks. The cpu qb started out 0/6 the accuracy was so good.

Woke up this morning and dled that patch.......just spent 5 hours playing the game like "this game is hot garbage...what was I seeing last night." Saw this thread and it hit me that maybe that patch did something.

Went and deleted it, playing a game now and I've already had 2 false starts and some bad accuracy. It appears the patch made the rush defense insane though.

GET RID OF THAT PATCH...
Old 08-27-2014, 09:45 PM   #5
Rookie

hmmmm bumped up pass blocking and actually had 3 holding calls in one game .Aberation maybe need to investigate this.

Check the sliders every 2-8 hours I am doing a lot of fiddling around and experimenting all the while trying to find sweet spots.

See the end goal is to nail all or at leaste most NFL AVGs all the while making the game look and feel like an real NFL game .this is not as easy as it looks . Sliders are a game of give and take all I can say

Actually running feels mostly ok to me some teams suck at running others are really good it depends on a lot of factors. LIke I just had Eddie Lacy go like 25 carries for 116 yards or so for 4.8 YPC .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 09:55 PM   #6
Rookie

League Average (per team, per gm)

Total Plays 60.78
Avg. Score 21.5
Total Offense 335.1
Pass Yds 218.5
Rushing Yd 116.7
YPC 4.24
First Downs 18.7
Comp. 60.9%
INT % 3.08%
Penalties 5.92
Penalty Yds 48.68
Sacks By 2.15
Punts 4.78
Punt Yds 44.06
FG % 81.3%

This is what I need

Not the exact numbers from last year but this is what I am shooting for roughly. If someone has all the numbers listed here from Last Year then by all means post it thanks.

Strive for Greatness Boys And Girls! Gonna need some Testers I really hope some from last year come out of the woodwork.The work everyone did last year was Amazing .
Old 08-28-2014, 07:41 AM   #7
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

You don't need to handcuff yourself with "Ask Madden" to get a good challenge. I've had my butt handed to me enough times to know this. In my current M25 season I'm 4-3 and all 4 wins were by less than a TD. And where is the fun in limiting yourself to only small percentage of your playbook?
Old 08-28-2014, 07:43 AM   #8
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

I've been using GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders in M25 with great results but haven't tried them yet in '15 because slders rarely carry over well from year to year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »