Home

Player Equipment!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Player Equipment!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2014, 11:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Player Equipment!!!!!!!

call this petty but I'm a big equipment guy..when i get bored of playing lopsided games i edit equipment time to time on teams to make the game a little more realistic and pleasing to the eye. My only question to EA is this(i hope they listen and read this), why has the equipment A) not changed in 5 years...B) Nothing new has been added besides a few new face masks. i remember playing Madden 2005 and recently looking over it the equipment in that game was better than in Next gen. For one the Ankle tape in next gen is TERRIBLE!!!!! looking like an EFFing cast on the guys foot. look back at madden 2005 and see how the ankle tape should be. that was spot on. Also gloves??? you have exclusives rights to the NFL right? get some authentic licensed gloves. Wrist tape? look at MLB the show and take tips from the wrist tape they have and add some multiple colors for us since everybody just doesn't wear white...like is said could just be me and my ways of trying to have everything perfected but EA gets away with so much little sh*t in this game it makes me sick. Like i said i hope they read this or more people complain about it so our $60 isn't being wasted on the same game year in and year out with new lighting to the grass blades.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 01:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Player Equipment!!!!!!!

I agree totally. I'm also a big equipment guy and just like you said, it gets boring looking at the same stuff over and over again. I remember playing NFL 2K5 and the equipment in that game was amazing especially the revolutionary helmets! I wish EA would put those facemasks into madden and all the equipment options 2k5 had.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

This is probably small to some, but I get irritated that the neck roll they have is one NOBODY WEARS!

Give me the traditional roll, the cone, the Bryan Cox board--the whole gamut. And give me the opportunity to have the roll UNDER the jersey. I'd love to be able to give some FB and LB that gear.

Also, it's a bit of a sham that this is the only sports game I can think of in which players wear sleeves that doesn't allow you to give one sleeve only. How hard is that?

And agreed on the ankle tape. It's quite an eyesore and is unnecessarily bulky.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #4
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

OVR: 0

I just want them to re-do the pink for breast cancer awareness. The coaches don't wear pink outfits in real life and the players rarely wear the pink sleeves. They need to put a pink ribbon on the coaches and just have pink shoes, gloves, and towels.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »